[Serie B] Juventus-Brescia (11/01/06) (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2006
WoW u guys are having doubts in this game! we are playin a serieb team at home, a team that drew 2 days ago at home with a crappy team!!! do u see the work of DD!!! WE need to be more agressive,this not Juve.I dont want beautifu football,i dont want goals, I only want to see a peronality for the team! we were always the team with the biggest peronality in all europe even when we lost we had personalty! right now we r just 11 players who go to the pitch & try their best!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
if you saw how pathatic we were in the last game , you will know why we are not 100 % sure , on paper it should an easy match if the player play good

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
m_elayyan, why do you think we´re that bad?

We are still adjusting to Serie B and not all players are in their best form, but you have to realize that Serie B is a hard championship with all teams getting the to the top of their play when playing us.

I admit that we are not winning easily, but we are the best team in this league and that will decide the championship.

I hope for some signings in Winter because now with -9 points many more players will want to come to Juve.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think DD should maybe start with 3 attackers.

That way we could break opposition defense more easily.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
mark83 said:
m_elayyan, why do you think we´re that bad?

We are still adjusting to Serie B and not all players are in their best form, but you have to realize that Serie B is a hard championship with all teams getting the to the top of their play when playing us.

I admit that we are not winning easily, but we are the best team in this league and that will decide the championship.

I hope for some signings in Winter because now with -9 points many more players will want to come to Juve.
the problem is not in that other teams are strong or that we are still adjusting to Serie B but it seems either the players are too relaxed since they can win without playing or there is some tactical errors from the coach or the players are tired.

Jul 21, 2006
Dear All,

I got the stream for ESPN+ in the last match against Fronsinen

Although it is very "lagged" and the quality is just fair, it's worth trying and the link should work better if more people are using the link simultaneously

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/12015

The link can be opened using SopCast

If ESPN+ is going to show this game, it is reli worth trying~

Forza JUVE!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
I think DD should maybe start with 3 attackers.

That way we could break opposition defense more easily.
starting with three upfront isnt that easy, although we will have more fire power upfront, we will be vulnerable at the back.
DD is a pretty attack minded,flexible coach and he wants to try new formations.

However i think he knows we dont have a tight back line, so we need to be more stable in our approach. And until he sees that the backline is at it best which its not atm.
Then we will start seeing more attack minded formations.

abt this game, i dont think they have that great of a defense.So lets hope our forwards have a good day and give the Brescia defense a hard time.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
DD should try some new formations .. I know he wouldn't let go of the back 4 .. but still he can do artwork in the other lines .. I guess other coaches aren't having a hard time predicting what DD is up to ...

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
i do believe a facter tht might play with us and wasnt in the past couple of games the fact tht we played with brescia in seria on the hard hand when we r playing to teams for the first time they get more excited playing with us and give it their all and i believe we should go into all our games for the win

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Now, as Giannichedda is still injured and Zanetti is suspended, do you think that Marchisio will get a chance to play??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)