[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (23 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wonder what Ciro will wear for this game...I would like to see him break out an old school jersey. Maybe the jersey he last wore when he/gigi/neddy/trez/dp last played together. How much would that pump the Old Guard up? :D

I would jerk myself off....for 90 minutes + injury time :shifty:
They'd have to amputate it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
icεmαή;1995812 said:
Its the same as some of the people on this forum wanting us to lose games so that Ranieri would get kicked out...
Exactly and both opinions are full of shit. All this waiting just to say "I told you so" or "I was right all along" is just sad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I could never want to see Juventus lose, but I was relieved after the Atalanta game because it was quite clear that Ranieri would have to go. For me it's not about saying I told you so (I said Ranieri would be gone two months ago), because I would have preferred him to win the title anyway. So if anything this saddens me.

Mar 30, 2006
I wonder if being the old youth coach will he utilize Giovinco as a CAM. I mean Nedved is gone in 2 games so I think the best way for Ciro to keep his job is to show he can lead Juventus into the future by getting the best out of Giovinco and by changing the formation to one that could accomodate Diego/Giovinco as CAM.

I would like to see a revampt team from Ciro.

---DP--------Trez/IQ
------Giovinco-----

Zanetti--Poulsen--Camo

DC--Chiellini--Leggro--Zebina

----------Gigi----------------

Can't wait for Momo to get his fitness back. He has been missed

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The squad was split in to 2 teams Alex and Trez were in one team and Amauri and IQ were the two strikers in the other team so it doesnt give us too much of an idea of who will be playing.

I hope its Alex and Trez though for sure :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The squad was split in to 2 teams Alex and Trez were in one team and Amauri and IQ were the two strikers in the other team so it doesnt give us too much of an idea of who will be playing.

I hope its Alex and Trez though for sure :tup:
I hope he goes with Alex-Trez. I don't care who's in shape and who's not. Just play Alex and David :D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Play them all!

I want to see Del Piero, Trezeguet, Giovinco, Amauri, Iaquinta, Camoranesi and Nedved all on the pitch.

Go Ciro!

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah. it suggests he will unless he goes with the physical line of IQ-Amauri.. but I think he will get more success out of DP TRez.. especially seeing our current form it is good to go with the tried and tested. Although IQ is in such good form it would be very questionable to drop him atm.

I just hope whoever the strikers are Giovinco is behind them. Must we use Nedved until the second his contract ends? or why not just throw him into the CM with Zanetti?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Play them all!

I want to see Del Piero, Trezeguet, Giovinco, Amauri, Iaquinta, Camoranesi and Nedved all on the pitch.

Go Ciro!
Something like this?

Gigi

Mellberg - Legro - Chiellini

Zanetti

Camoranesi - Giovinco - Nedved

Del Piero

Amauri - Trez - Iaquinta​

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Iaquinta is the only decent juve player in the last like 10 games. Dp has been shit and so has everyone else.
Drop anyone but Iaquinta he is on top form right now... whenever he plays he scores i believe in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)