Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (46 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So far in 2008 we are playing so badly...We played 4 matches and we got 6 points.Just 5 points in january!

Catania 1-1 Juve
Juve 0-0 Sampdoria
Livorno 1-3 Juve

feb.
Juventus 1-1 Cagliari

This is so pathetic...and look our opponents!Do you know how many times we won when our opp. scores first?None...And when our opp. scores first (that happend 5 times)we drew 4 times and lost once.Thats how crapy we are this season.This is a must win game for us but oh well I said that also against Milan,Sampdoria,Catania and Cagliari.Last time when we played against Udinese we lost 1-0.Now we are playing away and I could say we are doing bad at away matches.Just 17pts in 10 matches.4win 5draw 1lose.Milan is getting close so if we still want Cl spot we should enter some winning streak and not lose points against mid table teams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Ranieri won't be fired before end of season

Probably not, unless the team spirals out of the top 4. However, its become clear that he's not the man for three reasons:

1. Stale Tactics
2. Inability to force management into needed transfers (Secco is an idiot, but a strong and charismatic manager would coerce him into buying needed players and make Secco think its his idea all along)
3. Lack of Killer instinct

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
So far in 2008 we are playing so badly...We played 4 matches and we got 6 points.Just 5 points in january!

Catania 1-1 Juve
Juve 0-0 Sampdoria
Livorno 1-3 Juve

feb.
Juventus 1-1 Cagliari

This is so pathetic...and look our opponents!Do you know how many times we won when our opp. scores first?None...And when our opp. scores first (that happend 5 times)we drew 4 times and lost once.Thats how crapy we are this season.This is a must win game for us but oh well I said that also against Milan,Sampdoria,Catania and Cagliari.Last time when we played against Udinese we lost 1-0.Now we are playing away and I could say we are doing bad at away matches.Just 17pts in 10 matches.4win 5draw 1lose.Milan is getting close so if we still want Cl spot we should enter some winning streak and not lose points against mid table teams.
what about udinese's form? analysed that yet? they arent doing too well either, and with some key players back, it will be an open game imo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
what about udinese's form? analysed that yet? they arent doing too well either, and with some key players back, it will be an open game imo.
Udinese played 10 home matches so far.5wins 3draw and 2lost .They also have bad 4 last matches but their opp. were much stronger tho.

Catania 0-1 Udinese
Udinese 0-1 Milan
Udinese 0-0 Inter
Napoli 3-1 Udinese

Best goal scorers in Udinese are Di Natale with 8 and Quagliarella 7 goals.
9 times they scored first and won 8 out of 9 matches and one draw.When their opp. scored first they won once 2 draws and 6 lost matches.

They have 2 suspended player and thats good for us because they are Felipe and Pepe.Still our attack will have some work to do to score next to Zapata.
They are usually playing with 3 strikers or AM and 2 strikers .Those three will most likely play against us also.Floro Flores,Quagliarella and Di Natale.I am afraid we`ll see Molinaro getting owned again.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Udinese played 10 home matches so far.5wins 3draw and 2lost .They also have bad 4 last matches but their opp. were much stronger tho.

Catania 0-1 Udinese
Udinese 0-1 Milan
Udinese 0-0 Inter
Napoli 3-1 Udinese

9 times they scored first and won 8 out of 9 matches and one draw.When their opp. scored first they won once 2 draws and 6 lost matches.

They have 2 suspended player and thats good for us because they are Felipe and Pepe.Still our attack will have some work to do to score next to Zapata.
They are usually playing with 3 strikers or AM and 2 strikers .Those three will most likely play against us also.Floro Flores,Quagliarella and Di Natale.I am afraid we`ll see Molinaro getting owned again.
whats fucking new. atleast with chiellini you knew there was a good back up behind the tit.

although good analysis :)

May 25, 2006
Probably not, unless the team spirals out of the top 4. However, its become clear that he's not the man for three reasons:

1. Stale Tactics
2. Inability to force management into needed transfers (Secco is an idiot, but a strong and charismatic manager would coerce him into buying needed players and make Secco think its his idea all along)
3. Lack of Killer instinct
I agree with you, he even doesn`t have a stable formation!:melayyanandmessi:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The good news is pato, gatuso, ronaldo and inzaghi are all injured in their team. Without Pato i think they'll struggle :xfinger:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Catania 0-1 Udinese
Udinese 0-1 Milan
Udinese 0-0 Inter
Napoli 3-1 Udinese

Udinese will probably com out like this:

Handanovic

Zapata - Coda - Lukovic

Mesto - D'Agostino - Inler - Dossena

Floro Flores - Quagliarella - Di Natale

Quagliarella will have a field day with Molinaro, and we will get pressured into a lot of mistakes at the back. I know Ranieri will field his brilliant 4-4-2 but we have to score first or we'll be in trouble cracking through that back line and decent midfield.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Who here apart from me wants to see a Sissoko-Tiago partnership?
I doubt Zanetti will be benched. Ranieir said recently that his midfield revolves around Zanetti, so Zanetti is a main Ranieri man. The only question is who is going to partner him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)