[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (27 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Storari
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-Brazzo
Krasić-Aquilani-Marchisio-Pepe
Quagliarella-Del Piero​
Exactly what I'd play. Then substitute Amauri for either Quagliarella or Del Piero in the last 20 minutes or so, depending on their performance.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Sanchez has been poor so far. I worry about Di Natale rather than Sanchez. Though Sanchez may prove me wrong tomorrow. I think Pepe can easily match him for pace.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hopefully...but I highly doubt Pepe can stop that guy. Especially if he gets carded, which is likely.

He will probably only face our left back, I don't think Pepe is going to close him down at all.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sanchez has been poor so far. I worry about Di Natale rather than Sanchez. Though Sanchez may prove me wrong tomorrow. I think Pepe can easily match him for pace.
If by poor, you mean ripping into the fullbacks he's gone against and then delivering lame final balls, then yeah, he's been poor. But that's his usual thing. We should be wary. Grygera is actually not too bad with one on ones and may actually be the best choice for LB in this game. Di Natale is really the one to fear though.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Quag played great last time. His pace caused chaos in the enemy defense a few times and also he was in the right place at the right time to score two goals (would have scored 2 without Pepe). What else can you ask from a striker. I want to see Quag start this game

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder how things will turn out to be if we start our first half with the right mentality. So far we have been sloppy in the first and gaining up in the second.
It has been that way for the last 3 seasons though. When will it change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)