[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,183
    Why did he Neg rep me when I was saying this draw isn't a bad result lol?:sergio::lol:
    He didn't probably but because his rep is insignificant as he is deep down in the red himself, it leaves no trace and appears grey.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    Asking our defensive line of three to play ball, whilst they cant.
    Until we move Chiellini back to CB and get a Licht level LB, this will be a problem.

Teams are just indentifying our weakness it seems. First they just locked down on Pirlo, then when Marchisio-Vidal started to make the play, they lock down on all 3.

So now, most of our gameplan is for those back 3 to make simple passes to the front 3, who can't really create anything despite the space.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Not entirely unhappy with what I saw, fairly satisfied with the result as well.
    Both teams obviously focused on trying to cancel each other out rather than actually doing something constructive, which lead to a very balanced, organized game. And that's ok, making it pretty difficult to detect big differences in individual player performances.

For what it's worth:

Buffon 6 - Quiet. Saw 1 very good action & 1 where he made life difficult for Barzagli.
    Chiellini 6 - A few mistakes early on, fine other than that.
    Bonucci 6,5 - Odd. Last night he was as good as Barzagli.
    Barzagli 6,5 - Slightly insecure at times & a few minor errors. But he still bossed the backline as usual.
    Lichtsteiner 6 - Did his job, nothing more, nothing less.
    Estigarribia 5,5 - Meh. Kept his opponent quiet, but was lacking a bit.
    Vidal 6 - A bit too clumsy. Could have been sent off as well.
    Pirlo 5,5 - Udinese did well in taking him out of the game, making his impact virtually non existant. His free/corner kick delivery remains mostly dreadful as well, which is disastrous in such closed games.
    Marchisio 6 - One of the better players in the 1st half, poor in the 2nd. Gave me the impression that he was very tired, which I do not understand.
    Pepe 6,5 - One of the best players on the pitch. Pretty much the only one that looked like he was going to make something happen.
    Matri 5,5 - He did try but it was not his day.

Quagliarella 6 - Lively.
    Del Piero -
    De Ceglie -

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    According to the fact that this fucking Udineze haven't allready lost or draw on their field, the 0:0 result could be considered as pretty well...
    Unless we want instant results. It's fun to see how most of the people before the season wehre so sceptical of Conte and such and now with such a fantastic start and some good football finally they are unhappy that we are not owning everybody, and playing like the supper champions which is laughable considering the squad we have.

I would be very happy with 3rd place this year and if we can get higher it's a bonus. We shouldn't get carried away, we were a shit team for past couple of years and we should target to make this season good and build on it next year, and not be angry when mirracle success stories doesn't happen over a six month period.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)