Serie A: Torino Vs Juventus [September 30 2007] (10 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

When I remember last season all these...how should I call them, ignoranuses will do, said Tret lost it, Trez this, Trez that. Well 6 games into the season he's already on practically half goals he scored last season. I told you it was motivational, bitches!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
but wasn't the pass directed to Trezeguet before Torino player touched it, I mean doesn't a refree raise the flag for an offside the moment the ball is being passed (better to say, the moment the passer hits the ball)?
Once a player from the other team touches the ball the guy can't be offside. And I think the rules have changed so that the ref waits until he sees who the pass is going to rather than raising the flag as soon as the pass is made. Has to do with the passive offside thing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Once a player from the other team touches the ball the guy can't be offside. And I think the rules have changed so that the ref waits until he sees who the pass is going to rather than raising the flag as soon as the pass is made. Has to do with the passive offside thing.
Not exactly the rule I'm afraid, but it more or less applied in this case.

Either way, I think the rule should be changed. Trez obviously benefits from being offside. That's simply not fair. However, I will not complain today and I'll just say it was a great effort from David.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Im really thinking about our possibilities to win the scudetto right now.I couldnt imagine having 13 points in 6 games from the beginning.So guys from now on we are really going to win the scudetto!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

Either way, I think the rule should be changed. Trez obviously benefits from being offside. That's simply not fair. However, I will not complain today and I'll just say it was a great effort from David.
yeh lol, but thats the rules, i aint complaining :toast:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

I absolutely agree. Trez had an unfair advantage but according to the official rules it's a legit goal.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
When I remember last season all these...how should I call them, ignoranuses will do, said Tret lost it, Trez this, Trez that. Well 6 games into the season he's already on practically half goals he scored last season. I told you it was motivational, bitches!
Do you recall a certain member by the name of "Dracula"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)