[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm going to be as brutal and short as possible. This game was mostly an embarrassment.

Buffon - 6.5

Zebina - 5.5

Mellberg - 6.5

Chiellini - 7 - MoM

Molinaro - 6

Brazzo - 4

Poulsen - 5.5

Marchisio - 6

Giovinco - 5.5

Iaquinta - 4.5

Amauri - 5.5

Subs:

Nedved - 6.5

Sissoko - 6.5

Ariaudo - 6

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.5
Almost as same as mine. :pimp:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1921587 said:
They were all shit today.

I'm really starting to worry about Giovinco.He better won't end up like Chiumiento.
I still hope we don't include him in some deal...even if it's Cassano we're talking about.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1921587 said:
They were all shit today.

I'm really starting to worry about Giovinco.He better won't end up like Chiumiento.
The guy cannot help having 2 strikers who are more hell bent on getting goals than trying to create space,he had 3 other midfielders next to him were non-existent and long balls coming his way all the time when hes so small.

Oct 2, 2005
Look mate. Telling it like it is that Nedved isn't the player he once was is ok, but you cannot go around straight out insulting one of the greatest Juve players in recent days. Today, he put in a decent shift and had the assist for the winner. Overall, he shouldn't be a starter but again... don't insult the man.
In fairness we created a lot of chances vinny twice in the first half, marchiso long range effort, sereni and the woodwork then kept out numerous chances. Yeah we were lacklusture at times but desrved the win.

Rested some players and everyone came through injury free for the chelsea game. Job done move along.

I would start marchiso instead of tiago against chelsea. Put DP looked happy at the end he can see the bigger picture.
you can say it was a bad sub but do not disrespect a player that has given so much to this club.
+1

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm going to be as brutal and short as possible. This game was mostly an embarrassment.

Buffon - 6.5

Zebina - 5.5

Mellberg - 6.5

Chiellini - 7 - MoM

Molinaro - 6

Brazzo - 4

Poulsen - 5.5

Marchisio - 6

Giovinco - 5.5

Iaquinta - 4.5

Amauri - 5.5

Subs:

Nedved - 6.5

Sissoko - 6.5

Ariaudo - 6

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.5
I'll be just as short but even more brutal

Buffon - 6.5

Zebina - 5.0

Mellberg - 6.5

Chiellini - 6.5

Molinaro - 6.5

Brazzo - 4

Poulsen - 5.0

Marchisio - 6.0

Giovinco - 5.0

Iaquinta - 4.5

Amauri - 4.5

Subs:

Nedved - 6.5

Sissoko - no rating

Ariaudo - 6

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.0

May 22, 2007
Ya Great Nedved, 3 bad shots? 3 bad passes?

And he handed a very funny throw in to Torino, when he ran away from their defenders, and just left the ball go out.

I cant believe that Milan have Kaka and Ronaldinho, Man United have Christiano Ronaldo, and we have:

NEDVED!
100% true

and Nedved is the problem. The likes of Amauri, Iuaqinta, and Trezeguet would rarely succeed with no good players behind them in the midfield.
We're losing games because of ur legend, just take him and GO fool

Are we forced to play a 37 yr old and lose?
By "we" you mean the Nedved hating group?

Im pretty sure at least 99% of Juve fans would disagree with you so fuck off and stop talking shit.

Heres more shit this user produces:

He needs to step out of the game.
Chiellini is not a football player, if it werent for him Chelsea wouldnt have had any throw in today...

Juve had 3 players that were the problem today:

1- Chiellini, our youth that ever since he played for Juve, he's been a total loser...

And everytime he used to play for the youth Italy, they all thought he'd be the leader as he plays for the JUVENTUS, well all the team would be good and he would SUCK...

2- Nedved, he's been our problem for like 4 years? Just watch Ronaldinho in Inter VS Milan and you'll figure out how much do we need to replace Nedved with a player that can run with the ball FORWARD not BACKWARDS.

Even more, wanna laugh? Just notice that everytime his teammates were looking for him today and they pass the ball to him, they ALWAYS find the ball going back to them.

He just passes the ball back!

WOW, and he is our midfielder!

3- Molinaro: We really do miss Zambrotta, or even Zebina...

A real pitty... and do not forget our wise man: Ranieri. A very smart decision to introduce Trezeguet in the last 5 mins, very wise.

I really do miss the OLD Juve, the 2003 Juve...
Cretin.

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
icεmαή;1921583 said:
We played the 37 yr old and won... if you didn't notice we won today... you blind foo?

And don't fucking disrespect the Legend... Never ever...
Inter is winning, and they suck...

Football isnt entertainment anymore...? And fans just want to win?

Idiotic

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
Look mate. Telling it like it is that Nedved isn't the player he once was is ok, but you cannot go around straight out insulting one of the greatest Juve players in recent days. Today, he put in a decent shift and had the assist for the winner. Overall, he shouldn't be a starter but again... don't insult the man.

Didnt insult him, I'm just saying he is our problem nowadays.

We need a replacement asap

Apr 15, 2006
i am sure that if they played today ... a kind of practice for the match with chelsea...it would've been the best... hope the trainings will especially help dp and trez to get that scoring bound again...
There was also the change of them getting injured due to some angry Torino player going berserk! i dunno, but having them fully concentrate on Chelsea is the better option than play them for a few mins. Besides, this gave more playing time for IQ, which he didn't make complete use of, so maybe he might get the boot at the end of the season. who knows!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
In fairness we created a lot of chances vinny twice in the first half, marchiso long range effort, sereni and the woodwork then kept out numerous chances. Yeah we were lacklusture at times but deserved the win.
Torino were putting pressure on us from the getgo. I don't see how they're not worthy of at least a point in this one.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Buffon - 6.5

Zebina - 5.5

Mellberg - 6.5

Chiellini - 7 - MoM

Molinaro - 6

Brazzo - 4

Poulsen - 5.5

Marchisio - 6

Giovinco - 5.5

Iaquinta - 4.5

Amauri - 5.5

Subs:

Nedved - 6.5

Sissoko - 6.5

Ariaudo - 6

Coach:

Ranieri - 4.5
You should give Ranieri a better rating since you give his 3 subs a better rating than the players they replaced.

They were good match winning subs :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
We're losing games because of ur legend

Did you by any chance...you know... even look at the scoreline? Read a headline? Maybe watch a highlight? Get a phone call with the result?

I propose a mass-disposal of idiots in the crater beneath the Gulf of Mexico.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)