[Serie A] The Breathtaking Venezia 1-1 Juventus [December 11th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As soon as Dybala went off you knew we'd struggle. We don't create anything.

The annoying thing was we were comfortable in the first half but the players looked like they thought they'd done enough at half time and didn't turn up in the second half.
I didn't see most of the match but when I saw the score and match stats, I had figured we just played like shit for the second half. But we do this 99% of the time, half-assing part of each match or just playing poorly for the vast majority of it. Sure, we can dominate some stats and have a lot of shots here and there, but our chances aren't of real quality, then we don't have enough solid players to hold on to a 1-0. Add on the fact we don't have any clear direction with our play other than hitting and hoping, these sort of results are going to be fairly common.

Personally, I don't think we have any competency at any level of the club at this point. Management, coach, players, all absolutely awful in this point in time.

- - - Updated - - -

Woeful joke of a performance. The way we approached the second half was another level of cowardice. Continually dropping points to low level opposition is unacceptable. These players don’t have the heart or the talent needed to play here

Long hard road ahead on this rebuild. Allegri should be doing better but now we either stick with the coach or with the players, and the players don’t deserve our support
I'm not confident Allegri is the coach for a rebuild. He needs to prove us wrong here. The players suck and I know Busio is like really good but this squad isn't relegation level.

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'm not confident Allegri is the coach for a rebuild. He needs to prove us wrong here. The players suck and I know Busio is like really good but this squad isn't relegation level.
I’m starting to think the same but I want to give him at least 18 months and some transfer windows to replace the tonnage of deadwood we have rotting the core of this squad. Allegri has always been very good at adapting, but the problem now with this is that because he’s an adapter he’s not really leaving any kind of imprint on the squad, his philosophy isn’t clear.

I could almost live with it if he made us workmanlike and difficult to beat, but we’re not, we’re very easy to break down. The problem when you adapt to shut is that you then become shit and that’s what’s happening here.

The season is a write off, Europa League is looking like our only option as even Fiorentina are looking better than us. Write the season off, get rid of the shit, bring in some players for Allegri’s philosophy and hope the coach steps up and puts his imprint on this team

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
When a coach starts a player, you expect the player is ready and match fit. Neither of Dybala and MDS should've started.

But that was nothing compared to the subbing and changes. Wowza.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Watching the highlights it seems we did not play badly, but poor finishing, and lapse of concentration in defending let us down again. It’s great that Pellegrini had a good game. Kaio getting more minutes should also increase his confidence and reduce the dependency on Morata and Kean.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Watching the highlights it seems we did not play badly, but poor finishing, and lapse of concentration in defending let us down again. It’s great that Pellegrini had a good game. Kaio getting more minutes should also increase his confidence and reduce the dependency on Morata and Kean.
The first half wasn't bad. Can't say the same for the second half.

Aug 2, 2005
With Milan drawing and Napoli losing.. our result is even more pissing off.

Knew that 5 wins in row against those minnows would have helped us soooo much

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
With Milan drawing and Napoli losing.. our result is even more pissing off.

Knew that 5 wins in row against those minnows would have helped us soooo much

Don't worry we will drop more points with Princess dybala out zero creativity and horrible finishing from our forwards

Jun 6, 2015
First half was decent enough but we looked very tired during the second half and had a really bad spell right after the break when they scored. The finishing has been a massive problem throughout the whole season and honestly it's difficult to see us get a consistent run of results unless there's a clear improvement on that front. The numbers are just depressing.

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 21.50.56.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 21.49.57.png

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
First half was decent enough but we looked very tired during the second half and had a really bad spell right after the break when they scored. The finishing has been a massive problem throughout the whole season and honestly it's difficult to see us get a consistent run of results unless there's a clear improvement on that front. The numbers are just depressing.

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 21.50.56.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 21.49.57.png
Is there some stats for chances created this season?

Jun 6, 2015
Is there some stats for chances created this season?
XG to some degree measures that and sofascore keeps track of big chances created but I have no idea what their criteria for a big chance is. However it's clear that at least based on stats our main problem is finishing chances not creating them. If we look at the current top 4 only Inter is clearly ahead of us on the aforementioned measures and the rest are more or less equal to us.

Aug 2, 2005
XG to some degree measures that and sofascore keeps track of big chances created but I have no idea what their criteria for a big chance is. However it's clear that at least based on stats our main problem is finishing chances not creating them. If we look at the current top 4 only Inter is clearly ahead of us on the aforementioned measures and the rest are more or less equal to us.
I am not sure how that works.. cause we do create chances but mostly it is in the first half only.. and repeatedly we are horrible in the second half.

All others looks comfortable throughout the 90 min compared to us...

I am no football expert for tactics and analyzing games,, but the first thought that comes to my mind that this is 100% on the Coach.

Would be great to see what we do in the FH vs SH.

Jun 6, 2015
I am not sure how that works.. cause we do create chances but mostly it is in the first half only.. and repeatedly we are horrible in the second half.

All others looks comfortable throughout the 90 min compared to us...

I am no football expert for tactics and analyzing games,, but the first thought that comes to my mind that this is 100% on the Coach.

Would be great to see what we do in the FH vs SH.

It would indeed be interesting to see if there's a discrepancy between the two halves. Sadly I'm not aware of any site where you could split the stats based on the half.

Allegri is definitely a coach who wants his team to come out strong at the start, it has worked out pretty well for him throughout his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)