[Serie A] Spezia 1-4 Juventus [November 1st, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was thinking...... i was trying to remember if like 5 games in total these last 1,5 years where we really dominated a game and where we just simply enjoyed watching a game and our players played an amazing game where everything went our way? Its depressing as a fan, really.
I enjoyed our first game this season.... last season against inter...going way back the athletico game... dats it mane.

Shit

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Don't drop points against a small side third time in a row, show some balls, don't stand behind each other in a line.

Not asking for much. You don't need to be fully acclimatized to new system/tactic for the above.

And Pirlo don't play Kulu and Dybala in the same spot, Dybala stay the fuck put where you're supposed to be.

Al VAR o with the winner.

Jul 3, 2020
I was thinking...... i was trying to remember if like 5 games in total these last 1,5 years where we really dominated a game and where we just simply enjoyed watching a game and our players played an amazing game where everything went our way? Its depressing as a fan, really.
How many teams in Europe shower their fans with constant domination? this is how proper sports leagues operate. If you don’t show up and play your best at all times it will be a struggle regardless of the opposition’s record.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
alright my boys.

it's time for me to give special shoutout to people i want to miss this particular game. in no order here we go:

juve92
snobist
jem83
salvo
juvejay
pavluska
dominic
liquidplp
pegi
claudio gentile
lancelot

lmao miss the game lol

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The home game against Inter last year was the last very enjoyable game for me (season also stopped due to covid after that).

Crushing their title hopes with that magnificent Dybala goal

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Chiesa Dybala Arthur Bentancur need to do better

dont want to see bernardeschi or rabiot ever again

Give fabrotta more games i like him

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It’s embedded in our outdated Italian DNA.
To stop the curse of our boring performances, we need to change our jersey color to anything classier than black and white, and then remove ourselves from Italy as a whole. Relocate the club to UK and get started on working our way into the premier league.

Right now, at our standard, we will probably start from English league one.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm gonna miss this match. Then watch the replay when I wake up. Then fall asleep at HT 0-0 and miss the 2nd half lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)