[Serie A] SPAL 2-1 JUVENTUS [April 13th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Spinazzola

• Kastanos

• Cancelo

• Dybala

• Mavididi

• Bernardeschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's not possible, unfortunately. Midfield and defense are both so thin.
Perin
MDS Rugani Barzagli Spinazzola
Bentacur Khedira HNC
Dybala Kean Costa

Gds says Pjanic will be in midfield, and I hope not.
We can't bring in a player or two from the U23 team? Shit, I'll play if I have to.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Younes: Won't leave without Scudetto
Football Italia

Amin Younes has claimed he will not leave Napoli ‘before winning the Scudetto’ and that Juventus’ football ‘isn’t nice to watch’.
Napoli trail Juve by 20 points in the Serie A standings, with the Bianconeri only a draw from an eighth straight Scudetto, but Younes is optimistic about the future.
“Napoli are the perfect club for me, I feel at home in the city,” he told Spox.
“I don’t want to leave before winning the Scudetto. Juventus have been better than us this season.
“Their football isn’t nice to watch, but it’s effective. They have players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Chiellini with experience and huge mental strength.”
The winger struggled with injuries when he first arrived last summer, but he has scored two goals in his last three appearances for the Partenopei.
“My physical condition has improved a lot compared to my first few months here,” he assured.
“I’m fine now, but it was hard at first: it’s not easy to move to another country and speak a different language.
“Then I got injured and couldn’t start before December. Now I’m fine and Napoli’s style of play isn’t that different to Ajax’s, with a lot of ball possession and a very high level.”

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Perin
De Sciglio - Rugani - Barzagli- Spinazzola
Cuadrado- Hans- Khedira-Cristiano
Dybala - Kean
Introduce Costa in Cristiano's place in the 50th minute

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Costa injured again, won't be available for tomorrow.

Perin, De Sciglio, Sppinazzola, Cuadrado, Khedira, Dybala, Kean confirmed to start.

The CBs and the CMs to be decided, Can and Chiellini still recovering.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Completely wasted money on his wages this season.
Well we paid Howedes last season, so not the first time it happened. Plus, Barzagli earned the right to be over the hill. That night at Wembley against Son was enough to wash all his sins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well we paid Howedes last season, so not the first time it happened. Plus, Barzagli earned the right to be over the hill. That night at Wembley against Son was enough to wash all his sins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't disagree. Just cursing our bad luck with injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)