[SERIE A] Siena 0-1 JUVENTUS (18-Sep-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 20, 2011
this game was so boring, i hope we dont see that again. Siena played excellent defense and giacherrini is garbage, im kinda upset we're stuck with him now. I dont like seeing him play, i have not seen any good moments from him, except the average pass he gave to vucinic for the goal, it was nothing spectacular.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Barzagli had an outstanding performance, even though he had 2 misses in passing the ball that almost resulted in a goal for Siena.

But Pirlo is the heart and soul of this team, him along with an improved defensive system are responsible for much better football so far than last year's.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think Roma will be a dangerous opponent in a couple of seasons time, they actually have a long term plan in place, unlike Inter who are in massive decline and have fuck all plan at all. Long may their suffering continue!

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I see Napoli as a serious contender, Milan isn't too consistent and they're too shaky at the back. I don't understand why people keep picturing Roma as promising, LE is too overrated I think, but time will tell a better picture.

I have severed a few heads, knifed a couple of assholes, but other than that, it's been business as usual :p How have u been? :D
Aside from having to learn the harshness of life, it's all good. :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They aren't promising at the moment, but lets not forget this a total revolution of a team in terms of personnel, tactics, philosophy, even new ownership of the club. It wont bear fruit stragiht away, but if they are patient and willing to give it time, who knows? They certainly have some promising young players in their ranks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
At least Roma has an identity that doesn't consist of being sore losers and trying to fix shit to win.

I somewhat like all of Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Milan, Udine, etc even though at the same time I hate the shit out of them because they were a part of what made Serie A interesting. Even Inter, who was like that retarded neighbor who meant no harm. But then they had to go and fuck shit up and pull the whole league down to the bumblefuck it is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have been well. Missed posting here; missed u guys a ton. However, the season has started in positive fashion, so I have nothing to complain about :) Add to that, the fact that Inter are miserable right now, and it makes things all the more sweeter.
Don't forget barca showing the world how football should be played.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I have been well. Missed posting here; missed u guys a ton. However, the season has started in positive fashion, so I have nothing to complain about :) Add to that, the fact that Inter are miserable right now, and it makes things all the more sweeter.
Welcome back fucker :D

Stay positive! We might get three straight wins :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)