[SERIE A] Siena 0-1 JUVENTUS (18-Sep-2011) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You can't dissuade a player (Pepe) by putting him on the bench after he scores and then put a player like Krasic who's been playing miserably (and did so in the last game) on ahead of him...its not a matter of skill its a matter of motivation and performance based rewards
The chance of Pepe repeating the last game are highly unlikely, and apart from the goal I did't see great contribution from Pepe offensively. How many times did he pass his marker?

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3257731 said:
U should download FIFA 12 first and PES 12 first......Pes is disaster and fifa is amazing
If you're a kid and like to play some arcade fake soccer than FIFA is you're game. If you want real football how it's really played as grown ups?? than you play PES

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
The chance of Pepe repeating the last game are improbable, and apart from goal I did't see great contribution from Pepe offensively. How many times did he pass his marker.
lsn i as much any other self-respecting juventino would rather have krasic play but you reward player's performances on the pitch with more playing time...thats what serious coaches do not idiots like del neri and the past morons we've had...maybe since you've only started watching juve during their pathetic era you haven't realized there's more to coaching than false promises and lackluster results.

i.e. you score a goal, you don't get benched immediately after...this way Krasic knows he isn't a walk-in to the first 11....keep em bitches hungry

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
The chance of Pepe repeating the last game are highly unlikely, and apart from the goal I did't see great contribution from Pepe offensively. How many times did he pass his marker.
That's not his task by Conte, people just don't understand that players have to follow the tactics the coach gives them.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
The chance of Pepe repeating the last game are highly unlikely, and apart from the goal I did't see great contribution from Pepe offensively. How many times did he pass his marker.
He was free on the right a few times and putting some good crosses (there were bad ones too though). I recall he had his cross taken on target by Vucinic in front of goal but that shot was blocked, unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)