[Serie A] Shiter 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 27th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote i guess

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think we are going to lose this as this game is for the fans - This being said Im not that sure about a win as well..
A win or a draw because we already won the scudetto and Inter despite not being on form still has objectives to fight for...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're definitely losing this.

Post Scudetto hangover? check.

Insane number of injuries? check.

Nothing to play for? check.

Meh. I fucking hate Inter, but this game is meaningless. I just wish we could fast forward to next season already.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol people think we will lose this?

Do you guys even watch this team in serie A? We will 90% play mediocre and troll a win per usual Allegri.

Sep 13, 2015
I just wonder if Max would test some new attacking moves now that there's nothing to play or lose for.

Maybe Berna as an attacking central midfielder who'll constantly surge in the final third and take first time shots outside the area.

Or who am I kidding, he'll probably deploy 3-5-2 for this one and just play it safe as usual. :D

May 25, 2009
Unfortunately, this has become our annual cup final, seen as we have no hope of getting to actual cup finals anymore.

I hold very little hope of Inter getting anything from this game. Spalletti has a terrible record against you guys and Inter's is not much better in recent years.

Still the biggest fixture in Italian domestic football and I'm excited for it nonetheless.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Looking forward to winning this, but in any case - I'm interested in whether max goes for something new, tries to figure out and fix some issues in these last few matches left
In any case they are going all in for sure - if they fuck up the rest of the season they have some chances to even drop out of the CL qual. table spots..

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    Lol max try something new?

The same max that takes 3 months to integrate most new players?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Looking forward to winning this, but in any case - I'm interested in whether max goes for something new, tries to figure out and fix some issues in these last few matches left
    In any case they are going all in for sure - if they fuck up the rest of the season they have some chances to even drop out of the CL qual. table spots..
    Expecting to see more of Cuadrado as mezzala, CR7 as CF, and more of Can at CB.

Kean starting every game and Berna being tried as CM not gonna happen.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
    Lol max try something new?

The same max that takes 3 months to integrate most new players?
    Not new as new, but certainly figure out some issues that he had so far.
    Aswell as try to play Berna as CM or much further up forward, Pjanic as a regular midfielder closer to the opponent's goal than ours, give Dybala the opportunity to prove his worth and play closer to the box.. Give younger players more time, especially Kean and (personally) Hans

- - - Updated - - -

Expecting to see more of Cuadrado as mezzala, CR7 as CF, and more of Can at CB.

Kean starting every game and Berna being tried as CM not gonna happen.
    Yeah, too bad, I also think the Berna and Kean part ain't gonna happen
    Let's hope he does try anything, so we can get at least something out of these last few matches

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    Not new as new, but certainly figure out some issues that he had so far.
    Aswell as try to play Berna as CM or much further up forward, Pjanic as a regular midfielder closer to the opponent's goal than ours, give Dybala the opportunity to prove his worth and play closer to the box.. Give younger players more time, especially Kean and (personally) Hans

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, too bad, I also think the Berna and Kean part ain't gonna happen
    Let's hope he does try anything, so we can get at least something out of these last few matches
    time to destroy Alex Sandro and Cancelo confidence in going forward as well

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    In Italy when a team that has nothing to play for faces a team that needs the win, the former will almost always let the other win. Foes or not, safe to say we'll lose this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)