[Serie A] Sassuolo 0-3 JUVENTUS [February 10th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Wat? I just read we play the worst football in Allegri thread.
We played great in the second half but we got lucky on several occasions in this game. We could have been behind in the first half. Atrocious football. Not playing Dybala but his favorites -Berna and Sami K.
And as already said - by far the best squad in Seria A but ugly football.
Enough reasons not to suck Allegri's dick.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Today is not the day to be going on about poor performances i mean we scored 3 goals one of which was a beautifull crafted team goal and khedira missed two simple sitters so should of scored 5 or 6 today.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I looked at the game stats. The way they rate chances is bunk. Emre Can made nice finish on his goal, but they seriously rate that chance a 0.10 xGoals. A 10% chance of a goal with that chance. That’s pretty ridiculous.

For the several chances Khedira had they don’t even have it a 1 xGoal.

Shit stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Today is not the day to be going on about poor performances i mean we scored 3 goals one of which was a beautifull crafted team goal and khedira missed two simple sitters so should of scored 5 or 6 today.
:tup:

De Sciglio also managed to screw up an easy pass across to Mandzu for a simple tap-in late.

Easily could have scored 5+ in this match with good finishing.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Good result but Atletico will be a different beast. I personally have no trust in 'Caceras-Rugani' against any semi-decent side so praying for the return of Bonucci and Chiellini in time for that clash. That early hiccup could have cost us dearly if the Pole wasn't so excellent. Still impressed at how the team recovered from the early Sassulo onslaught to win comprehensively and keep a clean sheet.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A few brain fart moments but for the large part a convincing performance

- - - Updated - - -

Good result but Atletico will be a different beast. I personally have no trust in 'Caceras-Rugani' against any semi-decent side so praying for the return of Bonucci and Chiellini in time for that clash. That early hiccup could have cost us dearly if the Pole wasn't so excellent. Still impressed at how the team recovered from the early Sassulo onslaught to win comprehensively and keep a clean sheet.
if there was ever a year to play atletico it would be this year, they are shipping in goals too

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We should have only won 2-0. The fact that we won 3-0 should make us feel guilty for winning by a margin we probably didn’t deserve.
Khedira missed 2 sitters.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever analyses games there is retarded if they only saw 2 xGoals from the number of great chances we had today.
Like predicting college football games based on average QBR of quarterbacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)