[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-2 Juventus [January 30th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Only got to see last 20 minutes and kind of nerve racking seeing Samp control ball close to goal and thinking please no lucky goal. Though reading posts here sounds like Juve controlled match and deserved win but sure wish 2nd goal came a lot earlier.
:jflag:
We should’ve killed the game earlier. It got nervy at the end, despite Samp having zero end product.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I turned off at 85 and went and made dinner because it was getting very frustrating to watch us invite more and more pressure. This had a very Allegri feel to it with a great 45 and then coasting for the next and risking more than we should, but with how poor we have been this season in defence it was unnecessary to create those nerves.

Chiellini holds so much together. You see the difference there, we really need to get a De Ligt-Giorgione partnership going. Bonucci is so passive. The attitude of those at the back sets the tempo for the rest of the team and Chiellini is so good at pushing the team on.

Anyway, in this kind of game the result ends up 2-0 if it isn't 1-1 so it is nice to get the second, and not a surprise to see Cuadrado with the assist.
Agree with all of this, but more importantly, what did you make for tea?

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Agreed with all of this, but most importantly, what did you make for tea?
LOL I like how you call it "tea" the same as us. I deliberately put "dinner" for the international audience.

Big ribeye steak and sweet potato with some onion rings, green beans and a couple of Portobello mushrooms. Dijon on the side. Ruby ale with it. TBH cooked too much food.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
LOL I like how you call it "tea" the same as us. I deliberately put "dinner" for the international audience.

Big ribeye steak and sweet potato with some onion rings, green beans and a couple of Portobello mushrooms. Dijon on the side. Ruby ale with it. TBH cooked too much food.
You eat like a king. Leave something for us plebeians next time.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I only watched the highlights but I am fairly sure he would have got at least 6.5 if he had scored a tap in and done nothing else.
Could 've been so but he didn't deserve that at all. He was awful and he's been bad for a few games now. Time to turn up the heat for him, with almost exclusively big games in february and UCL returning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)