[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (35 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And that's exactly why we will not win Serie A this season. When we cannot win against a crippled Roma, when we cannot materialize when our opponents drop points, when we miss easy chances because of having the wrong players on the pitch you know as a fan that we are not ready for the title yet.

I am not disappointed, I expected a loss and were it not for Buffon it would have been on the cards. Our game lies in our midfield trio, today Vidal almost cost us two goals, Pirlo made all the wrong passes he has made in his entire career and Marchisio was absent.

When we play with one forward we also lose a lot in our final third but we are still not learning from this mistake, it is now two games and hopefully it won't be repeated again.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The Catania game was much worse.

But we sucked out there. Midfield was non-excistent. Our front three were piss poor, no movement, creativity or whatsoever.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our worst match this season by far. And it has a lot to do with Vucinic's absence.

Conte lost us two points. Without Mirko we needed someone to hold the ball and make those smart passes and openings which allow our CMs, namely Marchisio to make his forward runs.
We didn't have such a player because Del Piero was stupidly used against Bologna and it cost us. Our attacking trio lost us the points. Not Vidal with his brainfarts nor it was Pirlo with his worst match in decade. It was the attacking trio and Conte's failure to notice the main problem and react adequately by putting DP to do what Totti was doing brilliantly for Roma.

We should be happy for the point (their penalty) and yet we should be really mad for losing two.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
To be honest, I'm content we didn't lose this one.
Since Chiellini's goal we were almost invisible, and let Roma push forward. Let alone that penalty save from Super Gigi.

Quag could and should have buried it on his one on one after being set up by Elia, but that's football.
Still first, let's just hope for a better game against Novara. And maybe see Elia start..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How predictable that we'd drop points in this game. It had all the ingredients: Roma's shit form and many injuries, Milan and Napoli droppoing points and our players stupid over confidence and complacency. That was a terrible performance, easily our worst of the season. We couldnt string two passes together, kept hitting aimless long balls, couldnt finish when we got in dangerous positions and made too many dumb errors all over the field. Pur decision making was woeful this game. It didnt help that we had to deal with a Roma supporter of a referee as well.

So many passengers on the field tonight, terrible performance from Matri, Pirlo, Pepe, Esti, Vidal and Marchisio. Our defence and Buffon were all good, though. Not happy. This really should have been a win for us, we dropped the ball.

Anyway, this Sunday is a must win against Novara, we HAVE to get the three points and I dont wanna see this silly complacency that we saw in this game. Because our final game before the winter break will be against Udinese and they will pose a MUCH bigger threat than Roma will.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
To be honest, I'm content we didn't lose this one.
Since Chiellini's goal we were almost invisible, and let Roma push forward. Let alone that penalty save from Super Gigi.

Quag could and should have buried it on his one on one after being set up by Elia, but that's football.
Still first, let's just hope for a better game against Novara. And maybe see Elia start..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The second half was very positive. However simply put we were all over the place at times, a little too much. you cant help but wonder at some of the chances we had, at times we were totally gifted, but likewise at times we were giving them the opportunity. Super buffon with the pk save. Referee was an asshole, but so was roma with their relentless fouls. Anyway King Chielini MOM. Scored, and was heavily up and down that flank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)