[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (21 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They rarely get talented players. FFS they made a big deal out of players like Jenas and Parker when they were younger, at least Wilshere is actually talented :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
JCK who do u hate more Barca or Inter ?!
In terms of teams facing Juventus, just as much as any other team facing Juventus. I want them all to lose.

In other terms that are non-Juventus related, I can't be arsed to give them any feeling, even if it were hatred. But to give you something for your strange question, I think barca are the worst thing that ever happened to football and their existence is disgusting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Wow, the english must be really desperate for a talent if they are praising him to the sky after 20 professional matches. What a nation, what a league :lol:
The guy is 19 and he probably had more than 50 professional matches.
which is more than any 23 year old italians we call promising and guys with potential.
I have only watched him 20 matches and he was very good, he might not have the great dribbling skills but he rarely loses the ball and he links the defence with the attack.
He performed great in CL and was amazing against Barcelona in a midfield of Busquets Xavi and Iniesta.
he is good,very good
Now, if you want to underrate him cause he is English and they always seem to praise players that are actually mediocre then that's fine.
But i am sure you haven't watched him much since you seem to think he's not worth the praise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)