[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (19 Viewers)

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What? It's not? Who's better? Chelsea...no way. Barca and Juve have the best 4-3-3 midfields in Europe.
First off, theres no use of comparing a 3 man midfield to a 2 man midfield. Hoori explained that very well a couple of pages back. But lets think of it in another way, individually are Juve's midfielders really better than players such as Wilshere, Yaya Toure, Ramires, Barry, Xabi Alonso, Lass Diarra, Schweini, etc?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Come and laugh when Arsenal win something, there's one thing that's set in stone all our midfielder's would walk into your Arsenal side easily.
Arsenal's record has absolutely no relevance to this argument. Are you clutching at straws already?

Barring Pirlo who is obviously quality, i would not take any of your midfielders ahead of Jack Wilshere. Song has developed into a very good defensive midfielder too, its not as straightforward as you make it sound.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
First off, theres no use of comparing a 3 man midfield to a 2 man midfield. Hoori explained that very well a couple of pages back. But lets think of it in another way, individually are Juve's midfielders really better than players such as Wilshere, Yaya Toure, Ramires, Barry, Xabi Alonso, Lass Diarra, Schweini, etc?
:lol:

Fucking Wilshere? Are you for real?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Arsenal's record has absolutely no relevance to this argument. Are you clutching at straws already?
No but the players you listed above shows you are.

Baring Schweinsteiger, Yaya Toure and Alonso. Each of our midfielders are better than the rest this season I'd also rate Pirlo ahead of Alonso also.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Xabi Alonso is on par with Pirlo, that's about it for comparing Pirlo to anyone on that list.

I'd personally take Vidal over Both Toure, Barry and Diarra and Marchisio is outperforming Schweini this season.

Next question.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Fucking Wilshere? Are you for real?
Of course i am. For his age, Wilshere is absolute class. Definitely more talented than Marchisio.
No but the players you listed above shows you are.

Baring Schweinsteiger, Yaya Toure and Alonso. Each of our midfielders are better than the rest this season I'd also rate Pirlo ahead of Alonso also.
See my reply to Nzoric.

Xabi Alonso is on par with Pirlo, that's about it for comparing Pirlo to anyone on that list.

I'd personally take Vidal over Both Toure, Barry and Diarra and Marchisio is outperforming Schweini this season.

Next question.
Pirlo is quality, i made the mistake of not adding "barring Pirlo". I'm also not talking about form, i'm talking about ability, just because your players have played better in the opening 14 rounds of the season better than top players such as Yaya Toure and Schweini, doesn't mean they're better. Just means they're in better form.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Next question.
Vidal over Yaya Toure :sergio:

The Jury is still out on Marchisio.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Yes actually. Pirlo>>>>Xabi attacking wise. Vidal & Marchisio (individually)>>>the rest. Pirlo is probably the best or 2nd best regista but he can't really be compared to Toure or Schweini because they are too different. Both are better than Vidal & Marchisio though.

In terms of whole central/attacking/wide midfields then for sure Barca, Bayern, RM, City (only because of Silva) and maybe Utd (Nani) are better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)