[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (11 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This Juventus has one big advantage. Superb midfield. Games are won there. Our midfield is easily good enough for a Champions league win. What we now need is a world class defense and a star in attack (+depth of course).
At times it's won there, other times it's won at the back/upfront.

Our defenders, mainly Lich and Barzagli are doing exceptional work so far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This Juventus has one big advantage. Superb midfield. Games are won there. Our midfield is easily good enough for a Champions league win. What we now need is a world class defense and a star in attack (+depth of course).

Hummels + Tevez. And baring no injuries (highly unlikely) CL win is not something impossible.
If we have a little luck, I honestly think this will be possible maybe in 2 seasons time. Our midfield will probably only get better and better players will come in in defense and attack. The squad will also gel more and Conte will have more experience.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we have a little luck, I honestly think this will be possible maybe in 2 seasons time. Our midfield will probably only get better and better players will come in in defense and attack. The squad will also gel more and Conte will have more experience.
Yeah, I think the most important factor to winning any trophy with this Juve team is continuity on the bench. Players can come and go, but if we keep Conte, we will keep his backbone of selected players who will stay and he can build a team on that. We won't ever win a trophy if we keep changing the coach every season

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: Perotta is not even playing.

And they forgot to put Marco Motta and Aquagirl as players that have played for both teams :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)