[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (124 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Another terrible performance and it always hurts losing to these twats, but they were so much better than us it's not funny. We are clearly lacking a technical creative player to link up with our strikers, our midfield today was an absolute joke and we look lethargic as fuck.

Our pre-season planning was absolutely atrocious IMO. We played too few games with basically 4-5 new starters coming into the team. It's going to take a little while yet before everything starts clicking and it might be too late.
The season is long, the teams ahead will drop points, they don't have that winning mentality yet. We need to regain it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The pre-season failings is what fucks me off more than anything

How can you lose like 1/3rd of an outfield team worth of key players, and then go and organise what is the worst pre-season in recent memory. Playing like 4 games, 1 against our fucking B team and the rest against teams that were so, so much further along in to pre-season than we were. And what's worse, is that we never even done that for the benefit of money and publicity I.E an American tour. Nah we just organised our own shitty friendlies and now we might be in trouble in the group stages and we ARE in trouble in the league because of it.

I hope our new players hit the ground running and our injured players get sorted out, because losing is one thing. Getting out classed by teams who weren't in the same ball park as us last season and regressing as a squad is another.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I ain't panicking just yet. If anything this "lead' will burn our supposed rivals for the Scudetto and put a lot of pressure on them. I will be worried if we don't beat Chievo tho.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Roma have a great team. They're fast, compact and with enough players that know how to play football. Their summer purchases were top notch and they'll even give Barca a hard time in the group IMO. Salah, Džeko, Digne, Falque have made them a lot more formidable after last season. TBH, they kind of remind me of our team from the past two years.

That said, Mr. Allegri cost us this match. Playing Sturaro and Padoin, leaving Perreyra and Cuadrado on the bench...there's no excuses for this. Today's football is based on pace and opening up spaces. Perreyra and Cuadrado are exactly the type of players which were badly needed yesterday. Not only fast but actually know how to take on players one on one. I felt sorry for Pogba because he was absolutelly crippled with the two neanderthals playing beside him. I know we have injuries but the team fielded yesterday was worthy of a 8th placed finish in Serie A. Crap like that should never happen again.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Another terrible performance and it always hurts losing to these $#@!s, but they were so much better than us it's not funny. We are clearly lacking a technical creative player to link up with our strikers, our midfield today was an absolute joke and we look lethargic as $#@!.

Our pre-season planning was absolutely atrocious IMO. We played too few games with basically 4-5 new starters coming into the team. It's going to take a little while yet before everything starts clicking and it might be too late.
Yeah the pre season was bizarre to say the least, we had 4 games against big teams more advanced in their preparation. We needed 3-4 games prior to those against smaller opposition, this team hasn't even maintained possession in a competitive game together yet, how on earth can we expect them to start the season in this way?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Watch us play surprisingly solid when cheesio returns
And beat mighty Chievo 1-0 in 88 minute.

- - - Updated - - -

The season is long, the teams ahead will drop points, they don't have that winning mentality yet. We need to regain it.
You need to have the right players to regain mentality .You don't do that with Padoin.No way.We look yesterday like a bunch of lost in space amateurs.I think that the possesion was,especially prior the conceding the goal 75%-25 % for them.Fucking rats .

- - - Updated - - -

The pre-season failings is what $#@!s me off more than anything

How can you lose like 1/3rd of an outfield team worth of key players, and then go and organise what is the worst pre-season in recent memory. Playing like 4 games, 1 against our $#@!ing B team and the rest against teams that were so, so much further along in to pre-season than we were. And what's worse, is that we never even done that for the benefit of money and publicity I.E an American tour. Nah we just organised our own $#@!ty friendlies and now we might be in trouble in the group stages and we ARE in trouble in the league because of it.

I hope our new players hit the ground running and our injured players get sorted out, because losing is one thing. Getting out classed by teams who weren't in the same ball park as us last season and regressing as a squad is another.
This.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
So, I leave you alone for the weekend and the place is in total meltdown?
Come on, we are only 4 point behind Roma and 1 behind Napoli. All other teams will prove largely inferior in the long run.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And beat mighty Chievo 1-0 in 88 minute.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to have the right players to regain mentality .You don't do that with Padoin.No way.We look yesterday like a bunch of lost in space amateurs.I think that the possesion was,especially prior the conceding the goal 75%-25 % for them.Fucking rats .

- - - Updated - - -

This.

There's nothing wrong with Padoin's mentality, it's just that others know he isn't the guy who is going to make us win. When you look to your left and you see Pirlo, Tevez or Vidal you know you will win. When you see Padoin, you know you'll have to step up to the challenge. At least that's how I see it.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Inter are 6 ahead of us.
please, give me a break.
The thing that worries me is how much help they are getting from the refs, they are playing as crap as ever, saved their asses by Jo-Jo vs two very bad teams in the last minute. If they play like did last nigh vs Milan, they'll be smashed.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There's nothing wrong with Padoin's mentality, it's just that others know he isn't the guy who is going to make us win. When you look to your left and you see Pirlo, Tevez or Vidal you know you will win. When you see Padoin, you know you'll have to step up to the challenge. At least that's how I see it.
Exactly I see that also.Padoin is a good team player but not a leader and a regista in Juve.Pogba plays better because Claudio and Vidal protected him and Pirlo was passing to him.Now that is gone.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Exactly I see that also.Padoin is a good team player but not a leader and a regista in Juve.Pogba plays better because Claudio and Vidal protected him and Pirlo was passing to him.Now that is gone.
It's a shame because I like the guy and he's going to get all kinds of crap from frustrated fans.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
[MENTION=16950] @Tanu_Mz.
Yes they played crappy last night but get 3 points.Also first leg they beat a 10 men Atalanta at 93 minute and get 3 points.That's why we played so well in these two legs and get 0 points.How many times we played crappy during these seasons and get points?I hate them utmost but that's it.And don't start that thing with refferies helping them.With that we look exactly like they used to comment on us and that was very low.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
People panicking over a loss away to the second best team in the leauge with 10 players with injuries to crucial players and with half a new team ?! Seriously, get over it. We have a good team, good players. Sure we need time to jell but we will be fine. We might not win the scudetto this year but I'm sure we will be competing.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Never in this life.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame because I like the guy and he's going to get all kinds of crap from frustrated fans.
Liking is one thing and being a good player another.I like him as well.

- - - Updated - - -

please, give me a break.
The thing that worries me is how much help they are getting from the refs, they are playing as crap as ever, saved their asses by Jo-Jo vs two very bad teams in the last minute. If they play like did last nigh vs Milan, they'll be smashed.
Yes they played crappy last night but get 3 points.Also first leg they beat a 10 men Atalanta at 93 minute and get 3 points.That's why we played so well in these two legs and get 0 points.How many times we played crappy during these seasons and get points?I hate them utmost but that's it.And don't start that thing with refferies helping them.With that we look exactly like they used to comment on us and that was very low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)