[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (123 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He's quite a pathetic attention seeker, as if his hair wasn't evidence enough, but I suppose the guy has to enjoy his little victories now and again. He gets brutalised on there often enough by his stupidity arguing with people on the internet.

We will laugh so sweetly about Roma in May yet again, believe me. :agree:

In the CL however, yea we are fucked there :D Beppe downgraded us on the mercato instead of upgrading us.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Ah. The age card. Old enough ;)

You are relatively new here, so get used to all the bitching and moaning, because it seems that this season will see a lot of it, unless we get an AM before tomorrow's deadline, and the team starts gelling soon.
No, man. It was not an age card, at least I didn't have intention to make it sound like this. Just relax a little bit. We haven't lost scuddetto yet and transfer window is still open, so cheer up. Our team is nowhere near an optimal condition. Hell, Cuardado arrived like yesterday only.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Allegri: 'Juve too submissive'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri said Juventus were “too submissive” against Roma, but he’s “not worried” after their worst ever start.

The Bianconeri almost equalised after Patrice Evra was sent off, forcing a last-gasp Wojciech Szczesny save on Leonardo Bonucci, but were poor for well over an hour in a 2-1 defeat.

“We reacted well, but our attitude was too submissive from the start,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

“We faced an excellent Roma side and were under too much pressure in the first half, unable to get out of our own half and attack them.”

This is the first time ever that Juventus have lost the opening two games of the Serie A season.

“I am not worried. Unfortunately these things happen in football. We must above all change something in terms of mentality.

“Finally tomorrow the transfer deadline arrives and we can focus on working together as a group. I don’t like people who feel sorry for themselves, so we have to work hard and emerge from this moment.

“There’s no fitness issue, as we actually improved towards the end when down to 10 men. After two defeats you have to reflect, but I must also take into consideration the injuries and strength of our opponents.

“It’s a long season, we have to chase now and have everything needed to achieve that target. We must be sharp in analysing what went wrong and play better.

“Against Udinese we had played well and reacted in a chaotic fashion after going behind. This time we did it the other way round.

“Perhaps it would’ve been better if Roma had got that penalty after 29 seconds, then we would’ve reacted earlier!”

The news came through today that Julian Draxler will likely join Wolfsburg from Schalke 04.

“He didn’t arrive because Schalke and the player pulled back. There are rules in the market and we’ll see what the club is able to do tomorrow.”
Del Neri style:"Player running helping his friends". When he will be worried?When we will be 15 points behind the leader of Serie A?Or when he will be fired .Until then he is not worried.
Ultra bad preseason timing.
Bad arrivals timing .Days before the start of the leagu.
So now we have to wait the whole half season this team to become compact and the players to understand each other?

- - - Updated - - -

Did City really buy De Bruyne??

You guys haven't seen what's a defeat yet. City is in outstanding form and great chemistry and we're $#@! out of luck if KDB is just half as good as he was at Wolfsburg.

I hate to admit I'm scared of what could happen to us in 2 weeks.
Me too.They are so inform .

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I see what you are saying, but Pogba thinks that he should be playing closer to goal.
in the 4-2-3-1, Pogba can play in the 2 (Gundogan role) or middle of the 3 (Rois/Kagawa). He wants to play close to goal? Well it doesn't get any closer than the latter unless he is looking to be a (support) striker.

Given the current roster, 4-2-3-1 is the obvious choice imo as Juve doesn't have mids that can give width to the team (same goes for pure wingers, whod allow a transition to 4-4-2). Players like Cuadrado, Dybala, Pereyra would provide that width but in more attacking positions in the 3.

- - - Updated - - -

nah, JCK is right, Pogba would need to compensate in that system + we lack a cam

442 on the other hand...
Pogba is a CAM and that also seems to be the type of player you guys are looking to add, hence my previous two posts.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
in the 4-2-3-1, Pogba can play in the 2 (Gundogan role) or middle of the 3 (Rois/Kagawa). He wants to play close to goal? Well it doesn't get any closer than the latter unless he is looking to be a (support) striker.

Given the current roster, 4-2-3-1 is the obvious choice imo as Juve doesn't have mids that can give width to the team (same goes for pure wingers, whod allow a transition to 4-4-2). Players like Cuadrado, Dybala, Pereyra would provide that width but in more attacking positions in the 3.
Yes he often takes up positions similar to the central AM there, but he's not refined enough to be the regular player in that position, for me anyway. At least, as you say, there are options and link players around him to enable it to work.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
bullshid formation no matter who we field. Fact.

i hate it more than you, believe me.

but a bad one

Dybala, Morata and pereyra plz. Mandzu needs som serious Bench.

LLorente 2.0

Forget about Treqs guys.... enought is enought. We missed our man and now Allegri needs to decipher what to do. Pereyra was ok today.. use him dammit.

Since that week when marotta said one thing and allegri said other... i sniffed that somethnig bad whas going on. If allegri is trying to make a point about the lack of a treq, by fielding this 352 bullshid.. then fire his sorry ass. Who he tihinks he is?. Fukin use the 4312 and die with it u geezer. We looked like 3 times better when we improvised the 4312 with one man less.

Allegri.. ill be breathing on your neck until u sort your shid.

Allegri wants to pull a conte. Thats all.

The ony difference is that he doesnt moan on the press, but he does it fielding the 352 of terror week in week out to make a point
:agree:

Jul 2, 2006
I thought i was watching Roma - Juventus, it fucking turned out to be Barcelona - Granada instead.

______(insert worst insult in your mother language if possible, english is poor at it) every single person who has a share in this mess.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is a CAM and that also seems to be the type of player you guys are looking to add, hence my previous two posts.
Pogba is not a cam wtf

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yes he often takes up positions similar to the central AM there, but he's not refined enough to be the regular player in that position, for me anyway. At least, as you say, there are options and link players around him to enable it to work.
well, the same could be said about any young player playing any position on the field. That is, Pogba is not fully refined to play any role basically. Until recently, that was masked by the presence of better players around him and now that they are gone (or injured), Pogba's weaknesses are being exposed.
Eitehr way, a new addition would provide depth and the possibility to move Pogba (and others) around looking for best balance possible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
well, the same could be said about any young player playing any position on the field. That is, Pogba is not fully refined to play any role basically. It's just that was masked by the presence of better players around him and now that they are gone (or injured), Pogba's weaknesses are being exposed.
Eitehr way, a new addition would provide depth and the possibility to move Pogba (and others) around looking for best balance possible.
I suppose it takes away some tactical and defensive responsibility, but I've just not seen enough attacking quality from Pogba in these last 12 months to think he warrants the role. It's true that this is the formation that probably gets the best out of fitting most of our best players into a working line up.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte achieved one record ,Allegri another.Every coach new record.I am wondering if the injury list record( No for God's sake) will be overtaken .
Come on now, let's not descend into that Conte > Allegri nonsense, three games ago everyone was on Allegri's balls.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will laugh so sweetly about Roma in May yet again, believe me. :agree:

In the CL however, yea we are $#@!ed there :D Beppe downgraded us on the mercato instead of upgrading us.
Nothing more I want.In CL we will be lucky if we pass the group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose it takes away some tactical and defensive responsibility, but I've just not seen enough attacking quality from Pogba in these last 12 months to think he warrants the role. It's true that this is the formation that probably gets the best out of fitting most of our best players into a working line up.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on now, let's not descend into that Conte > Allegri nonsense, three games ago everyone was on Allegri's balls.
I am not praising Conte over Alegri.Don't like him when he came here but proved that our team played better with him.I am not ashamed to confess that.I am just pissed of by two consecutive loses.And how stubborn he is about Padou.Just like Conte.And I wasn't a big fan of him ever.I respect him and I admit that but not a fan of him.I am just pissed of by the results and that he as a coach does not have any influence about transfers.Galliani fucked him with Ibra/Thiago sale now Marotta is doing something alike,at least buying a players and not consulting him.Sandro although an excellent player came here without Allegri's knowledge.Read his interwiew about Sandro.He has no clue that the guy is coming .Like a corporate manager.And his injury record from the teams he was coaching is "impressive".Look at Pato/El Sharawy/De Sciglio record.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well we knew we needed a long term left back for some time @Cronios Italy isn't like England where the coach is a manager and has a direct hand in transfers, Marotta and co do the deals and then look for an ok from him, Allegri is obviously not going to turn down Alex Sandro. But of course when you see other positions it makes you wonder, even if sometimes opportunities come along at different moments.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
People all over the internet turned the panic button on. Gosh, it just a 2nd match and 34 to go. :sergio: We gonna lead it by at least 10 points by the end of the season anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)