[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm not in panic mode yet but a few things of concern:

1. The team losing confidence in Allegri like his Milan team.
2. An unhappy Pogba thats just waiting to be transferred.
3. The injury bug lasting all year long.

Count me in for the 4-4-2 for this team with whats available. At least until Sami and Asamoah come back. Or an CAM is signed. Is Sandro capable of playing as the wide left mid?
Alegri is well known for his second year .
Pogba was lost in a space .Almost cost us a goal.Now I see how he had a much easier role when he had Vidal/Marchisio and Pirlo protecting him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
@Kopanja
Та вони тут усі трохи єбануті, не звертай уваги

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No one is asking you to read. You can ignore or gouge your eyes out. The choice is yours.
This is just plain ridiculous. How old are you, man?

@Kopanja
Та вони тут усі трохи єбануті, не звертай уваги
;) та я й не думав ображатися, друже. Тут файно дуже, мені дуже подобається.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Shit result and performance largely, not overly excited by seeing a team pull a performance back when the game is (should be) lost, that's easy in a way, but maybe this was important psychologically.

Repeating myself but this was always the wrong game at the wrong time, however it would have been a little easier with our starting CMs. It's obviously going to take time to gel a lot of players, young players, and you can't replace the experience lost overnight, but we still have a lot of quality and need to aim high. The CM/AM issue is problematic because it might have papered over some of the teething problems for the team in these first few weeks, if we have a progressive team we push opponents back and create pressure on them. Today we got squeezed into losing a CM battle with better players, constantly losing the ball in that area of the field, which pinned our wing backs into our own half and forced us to go more direct with the ball. That in itself is difficult as currently the striker partnerships are unfamiliar which each other.

It was obvious that we would go with 3-5-2 and probably try for a point, we were a little forced to do that because of the fear of being overrun by a combination of their CM and wide attackers, but we never did our jobs in that formation. We seem mentally off the pace a little, getting frustrated because it's not as slick as it was with the previous players who all knew their roles and runs. Conte created a very well-drilled team and Allegri adapted here, now we are almost revolutionising how we play and need to find cohesion quickly. There were some nice moments from Dybala, Pogba now and again when he tried the easier stuff, and Pereyra showed again that he can do even better off the bench than he sometimes does when he starts, but Madzukic was isolated, Sturaro a little stranded doing defensive work, and Padoin is obviously limited in what he can do directly against superior players. Marchisio may well be the most important player - other than the potential link man - in Allegri's system.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Come on man, Pogba was not that bad, not a best game, but ffs he played almost alone in the midfield. Sturaro is good when we play diamond and he has his ass covered by Marchi and he doesn't need to create anything. Padoin is just a disaster, yeah.
Dybala was ok, I think, Mandzu was bad.

Our defense was ok, yeah Chiello $#@!ed up, but this kind of things happens very often. We played without mid at all. And yet managed to give away like 3 or 4 chances. "Nothing is $#@!ed"©
Agree that Pogba plays much better when protected by Claudio.You can't rate Dybala which is worth 40 mil . with ok.For that money you must be a player who brings the difference .Mandzukic was bad I agree.But Chiello can't let their striker like that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Roma won the day 2 scudetto? :rofl:
He's quite a pathetic attention seeker, as if his hair wasn't evidence enough, but I suppose the guy has to enjoy his little victories now and again. He gets brutalised on there often enough by his stupidity arguing with people on the internet.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Shit result and performance largely, not overly excited by seeing a team pull a performance back when the game is (should be) lost, that's easy in a way, but maybe this was important psychologically.

Repeating myself but this was always the wrong game at the wrong time, however it would have been a little easier with our starting CMs. It's obviously going to take time to gel a lot of players, young players, and you can't replace the experience lost overnight, but we still have a lot of quality and need to aim high. The CM/AM issue is problematic because it might have papered over some of the teething problems for the team in these first few weeks, if we have a progressive team we push opponents back and create pressure on them. Today we got squeezed into losing a CM battle with better players, constantly losing the ball in that area of the field, which pinned our wing backs into our own half and forced us to go more direct with the ball. That in itself is difficult as currently the striker partnerships are unfamiliar which each other.

It was obvious that we would go with 3-5-2 and probably try for a point, we were a little forced to do that because of the fear of being overrun by a combination of their CM and wide attackers, but we never did our jobs in that formation. We seem mentally off the pace a little, getting frustrated because it's not as slick as it was with the previous players who all knew their roles and runs. Conte created a very well-drilled team and Allegri adapted here, now we are almost revolutionising how we play and need to find cohesion quickly. There were some nice moments from Dybala, Pogba now and again when he tried the easier stuff, and Pereyra showed again that he can do even better off the bench than he sometimes does when he starts, but Madzukic was isolated, Sturaro a little stranded doing defensive work, and Padoin is obviously limited in what he can do directly against superior players. Marchisio may well be the most important player - other than the potential link man - in Allegri's system.
:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But the peasand crusher says we must play 3-5-2 cause we only have the players for it, and if we play anything else Dybala will be wasted. So forza 3-5-2 :boh:
bullshid formation no matter who we field. Fact.

I hate 3-5-2 so much... I Just hate it
i hate it more than you, believe me.

Allright here goes:

Why was Alex Sandro not playing?
Why was pereyra not playing from the start?
Why 3-5-2 when you could field pereyra as AM and play 4-3-1-2?
Why didnt de rossi get a red card for that tackle with both legs?
Why didn't pogba jump when he was in the wall at the freekick?
Why hasn't beppe spent more money in order to build a complete squad?
Is it really surprising that we looked like 50 times better when we changed to a back four?

352 is like cancer.
but a bad one

I really am not fan of Mandzukic. I believe he lacks the technical skills to be a starting striker for a title contender. I would like to see Dybala and Morata next game
Dybala, Morata and pereyra plz. Mandzu needs som serious Bench.

LLorente 2.0

Alex Sandro, Morata, Marchisio and Khedira weren't starting today. With them this team can really be something. Throw cuadrado into that mix as well.
Padoin is a complete joke and I don't know what the hell is wrong with mandzukic.
Why Pereyra didn't start is shocking given we knew we would come under pressure and he's excellent on the counter.

The pressure is definetely on allegri now. We played decent the first game and were unlucky not to win. This game was the opposite.
If allegri doesn't switch to a back four next game he's lost it. How on earth padoin can start for a team coming off a UCL finale is beyond me.
I won't put too much into these games with key players being out. Looking forward to see changes in the line-up the upcoming fixtures.

Hopefully this is a wake-up call for the team. its still very early in the season, i believe in allegri though. His choices have been highly questionable early on, now im looking forward to a beast response from this man.
Evra looked totally uninterested more than anyone. A trequartista will allow Dybala to push Tha bit further up the field where we'll see the best out of him game. That nutmeg on Keita was class.
Forget about Treqs guys.... enought is enought. We missed our man and now Allegri needs to decipher what to do. Pereyra was ok today.. use him dammit.

Since that week when marotta said one thing and allegri said other... i sniffed that somethnig bad whas going on. If allegri is trying to make a point about the lack of a treq, by fielding this 352 bullshid.. then fire his sorry ass. Who he tihinks he is?. Fukin use the 4312 and die with it u geezer. We looked like 3 times better when we improvised the 4312 with one man less.

Allegri.. ill be breathing on your neck until u sort your shid.

I am sorry, but at this point we are the only ones eating, and it isn't words, just pure $#@!!
Allegri wants to pull a conte. Thats all.

The ony difference is that he doesnt moan on the press, but he does it fielding the 352 of terror week in week out to make a point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)