[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
Anyway better to lose to Roma than some other team in terms of the league since they are our main competitor and they'll also drop points at some point.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No, thats not what i said.

I said with the players we have, 3-5-2 suits us best

I later said when people were saying to switch 433 that thats a bad idea, because dybala was the most dangerous player and we need him as an ss. The best way to use dybala is as an ss, so only those formations .

Considering injuries at the moment, and the poor performance of the cm's that started, but raging substututions of cuadrado and pereyra, i'm changing idea to 4-4-2.
There you go. See it's easy to admit you were wrong.

Say, I was wrong about 3-5-2. I think it will be 4-4-2 now.

Just like I will say I was wrong in July when I said Beppe would for sure get us a top AM after selling Vidal. Now I realize just how inept he has been in that regard. I was wrong.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Obviously shit start to the season.

The only positive is in our arguably toughest league match of season, scoreline ended in 2-1 while team was carrying padoin for 60 70 mins and once he finally subbed out we went down to 10 man again.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Obviously $#@! start to the season.

The only positive is in our arguably toughest league match of season, scoreline ended in 2-1 while team was carrying padoin for 60 70 mins and once he finally subbed out we went down to 10 man again.
i can see Napoli and Fiorentina drub us playing like we did today.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nothing to worry about lads. I am sure we will win the title, and here I was being concerned that we might actually finish outside the top 3. Silly really!

A splendid display, a magnificent performance indeed, particularly in the first half. Padoin is the regista we have been dreaming of, Sturaro totally makes me forget about Vidal, and those lovely combinations and link up play in attack are absolutely mesmerizing. Tevez who?! Pogba is playing like a man worth 200 million, and the creativity that oozes from this squad makes the sales, particularly that of Coman, totally justified. I can't wait for our next fixture after the international break. We need our players fresh and healthy, so hopefully no injuries during international duty. We wouldn't want to break this "winning" cycle now would we?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
At the beginning its always tougher. We have a new squad now, a young squad, they are in Juventus and they already feel obliged to do better, become better.
As more champions become available that effort will become easier, but the sense of achievement will be heightened, the more they try, the harder it is to get there.
Being a champion is not gifted, it is earned!
This rough start will give the right proportion of determination to the young ones to improve.
Saw how our defense stepped up, even without Barzagli, they were better than most of our games and our forwards were one man armies, even untill the last minutes, a boy like Dybala tried his best and beyond to step up into Tevez shoes and make the difference himself.
We must not only see the defeat. OK some of us we must see the defeat, the ones who thought this season will be business as usual.
But the acquisitions we made, still might give us the edge in the long run.
We were very unlucky with the CL draw and we might not extend our consecutive scudetti string, but we still have what it takes to dominate serie A in the long run.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Those like 10-15 minutes are a little reminder that we're not all of the sudden completely clueless with certain players on the park. Sturaro had a bad game by the standards he's set for himself but it's Padoin who's the real weak link. I don't see how he has the qualities of a regista anymore than Pogba.
We'll still be a great team when we're seeing something like:

Lichsteiner - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
------ Khedria - Marichisio - Pogba
------------------ Pereyra
------------- Dybala - Morata

Pogba doesn't look mature enough to lead this team when things aren't so peachy. It's not his form, it's his body language that gives it away.
We played like pussies every second prior the goal.We can't be lucky that much from that amount of chances Roma had to escape conceding.Padoin is a disaster.The guy can be a a team player coming something 20 minutes before the end but no way play regista.Padoin??? Yeah,I know that we have half team injured but anyway he is not the guy for that.Pogba was more than awful.Second game .Dubala was nowhere ,a ghost,here and there a little touch ,that's it.I just hate when we enter the game from minute 1 to get a fucking draw.This team looked like that of Ferrara/Del Neri era.It's not an excuse but I think that Rizzoli was a little,just a little on their side.Fouls for them,yellows for us ,etc.Shitty display.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Our next game is a while away so up till then I really hope we can organize a friendly just to get in some match practise as it just seems we didnt get enough from preseason and it would be great for those who are left over to gel a little bit.
And actually it will be a little bit.We are looking so lost and not organised.

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
I'm not in panic mode yet but a few things of concern:

1. The team losing confidence in Allegri like his Milan team.
2. An unhappy Pogba thats just waiting to be transferred.
3. The injury bug lasting all year long.

Count me in for the 4-4-2 for this team with whats available. At least until Sami and Asamoah come back. Or an CAM is signed. Is Sandro capable of playing as the wide left mid?

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Nothing to worry about lads. I am sure we will win the title, and here I was being concerned that we might actually finish outside the top 3. Silly really!

A splendid display, a magnificent performance indeed, particularly in the first half. Padoin is the regista we have been dreaming of, Sturaro totally makes me forget about Vidal, and those lovely combinations and link up play in attack are absolutely mesmerizing. Tevez who?! Pogba is playing like a man worth 200 million, and the creativity that oozes from this squad makes the sales, particularly that of Coman, totally justified. I can't wait for our next fixture after the international break. We need our players fresh and healthy, so hopefully no injuries during international duty. We wouldn't want to break this "winning" cycle now would we?
^^^
great words brother, Vidal and Tevez were not missed at all, good riddance. We were surely better than Roma, good signs. no need for Draxler either, we'll be worldclass with Vasquez and Witsel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)