[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
First time posting. This is ridiculous but the last 15-20 minutes gave me some hope. Once Marchisio is back, Pereyra should also start more often and hopefully Khedira is back to his best. I think we will be fine, with the injuries and the players that have left we can't be firing on all cylinders. What's sad is that as a champions league finalist we shouldn't be in this position but it's still early days.
Worst beginning Ever... WORST

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's a nightmare start, but I wouldn't panic just yet.

I remember winning an early season game against Roma in 2010. We won 3-1 with goals from Melo and Diego etc. And even though things looked great for us at that point, it turned out to be a bad season in the end. What I'm saying is, there are still 36 games to play and we can still get our shit together.

But we have to start immediately. No more bullshit!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is really sad.

Forget about the result. Forget about the fact that the last 4 minutes were our best moments of the match. Forget that we have 0 points from the first 2 matches. Forget how this will affect our mentality. Forget that we were outplayed and were lucky to lose this match 2-1.

What worries me most is that the players know that something is seriously wrong with this team this year. Did you see how angry they were with each other? Did you see Pogba's reaction when he almost received his second yellow? Or whenever someone made a mistake? Our attitude was more worrying than the result IMO. It's like we're missing that guy who could lead us up front. No reference point and so many new faces all over the pitch.

This win will allow Roma to believe they can actually win the Scudetto this season. Last year we just kept winning and killed any momentum and self belief they wanted to have. This season is going to be the same, only vice-versa.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No way. A World Class Attacking mid would provide the link that was 100% missing between midfield and attack today, and allow us to play a very effective 4-3-1-2. Look at how much better we looked once Pereyra came on and his pace and dribbling brought the ball from midfield to attack.
Yeah, lets keep pereyra

NYJuventino

Aug 7, 2015
I would only start panicking if we don't win against Chievo. There's hope guys. We would of tied it if it weren't for that incredible save. (Roma did deserve to win though)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
suprise, suprise.... out of form , out of midfielders. diasasterous start, and we must win the next, or the scudetto will be over before it started. Away at roma will be the thoughest match of the season, so its not the end of the world yet...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is really sad.

Forget about the result. Forget about the fact that the last 4 minutes were our best moments of the match. Forget that we have 0 points from the first 2 matches. Forget how this will affect our mentality. Forget that we were outplayed and were lucky to lose this match 2-1.

What worries me most is that the players know that something is seriously wrong with this team this year. Did you see how angry they were with each other? Did you see Pogba's reaction when he almost received his second yellow? Or whenever someone made a mistake? Our attitude was more worrying than the result IMO. It's like we're missing that guy who could lead us up front. No reference point and so many new faces all over the pitch.

This win will allow Roma to believe they can actually win the Scudetto this season. Last year we just kept winning and killed any momentum and self belief they wanted to have. This season is going to be the same, only vice-versa.
It was only Pogba. I did not see anyone else with bad attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)