[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (12 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Nice one Allegri! Keep fielding Padoin and play 3-5-2 -_-
Ah ofc and Mandzukic as well while you're at it. The useless one. At least Llorente could hold up some balls and make the team come. Mandzukic does nothing. _Nothing. Morata-Dybala perm starters now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People still like the 3-5-2 now? How pathetic of a performance was that?! We looked like we deserve to be in the relegation zone with that idiocy. Padoin as a CM? He wouldn't even start there if he played for $#@!ing Sassuolo.
But the peasand crusher says we must play 3-5-2 cause we only have the players for it, and if we play anything else Dybala will be wasted. So forza 3-5-2 :boh:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
At least i saw a glimpce of the last year Juve in the last 10 minutes. We will be fine once Marchi returns and Sandro, Cuadrado, Khedira and Mandzukic start settlin in.

vs Chievo, PLEASE no more Padoin. Pereyra, Cuadrado, Morata, Sandro and Dybala MUST start.

TheEnd

Aug 30, 2015
Well looks like our time in the sunshine was over. It was nice while it lasted, but it looks like we're back to being losers... I expected more after nearly winning a treble

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
First time posting. This is ridiculous but the last 15-20 minutes gave me some hope. Once Marchisio is back, Pereyra should also start more often and hopefully Khedira is back to his best. I think we will be fine, with the injuries and the players that have left we can't be firing on all cylinders. What's sad is that as a champions league finalist we shouldn't be in this position but it's still early days.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
IMO, more transfers at this point will make this worse in the short term.
No way. A World Class Attacking mid would provide the link that was 100% missing between midfield and attack today, and allow us to play a very effective 4-3-1-2. Look at how much better we looked once Pereyra came on and his pace and dribbling brought the ball from midfield to attack.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Our first shot on target was Dybala's goal at the 87th minute, I think that says it all.

However, I still think that we can win the league, as on paper we have a better team than our opponents, we're just lacking the correct formation and understanding.
Today's defeat won't be as annoying if we could at least learn from it for the next game (unlike the Udinese game..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)