[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
maicon and digne from the 1st minute might be some opportunities. an old guy and a newcomer, and also manolas in defence - morata and mandzu got this.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If we don't play 352, we'll be obliged to take Barzagli out and put Padoin in. The difference between them is just too much. You can't bench Barzagli for Padoin, never, regardless of the scheme. Allegri will park the bus and try to counter. I'm ok with this, play the safe game.

However, Alex Sandro should be playing on the left for countering, not Evra.

And mainly, Mandzukic is definitely not built to a countering game. Not at all. We should go with Dybala-Morata. So our countering maybe hindered because of this.

I'm not confident at all, see a draw in this game.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If we don't play 352, we'll be obliged to take Barzagli out and put Padoin in. The difference between them is just too much. You can't bench Barzagli for Padoin, never, regardless of the scheme. Allegri will park the bus and try to counter. I'm ok with this, play the safe game.

And mainly, Mandzukic is definitely not built to a countering game. Not at all. We should go with Dybala-Morata. So our countering maybe hindered because of this.

I agree. It's either 352 with Barzagli or 43X with Padoin.

Cuadrado and Alex Sandro just joined us and aren't ready to start.

And Allegri will never play 3 strikers. And playing a less balanced attacking XI with 3 strikers when you're a depleted side playing in Rome prolly isn't a good idea either.

352 and a draw sounds good to me.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
We are going to murder them. That Udinese game got the whole squad fired. 0-3 with Pogba having a monster of a game. His value will rise 20 mil and we'll ship him to Chelsea for 120. And get Diamanti as replacement.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Inter will $#@! up in their next game, I am sure of it. Carpi to upset them.
no
Carpi? Come on!
Exactly.

Carpi is going to have a very hard time surviving serie A, let alone beating Inter

We are going to murder them. That Udinese game got the whole squad fired. 0-3 with Pogba having a monster of a game. His value will rise 20 mil and we'll ship him to Chelsea for 120. And get Diamanti as replacement.
lol

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

Play the safe game? Pedrinho we need to play an attacking football. Put 3 attackers and destroy Roma. Juventus rasgo os tripas da roma. Padoin is not the only replacement for Barzagli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)