[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (90 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
4-4-2 with pogba-sturaro in the middle and we can field a decent team without serious weaknesses

whoever wanted to make a 4-4-2 group: i'm in :tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There's a tropical storm/possible hurricane supposedly coming Sunday/AM Monday. If it hits here earlier and there's always a high possibility of the power going out, i might actually miss this match. :cry:

I know this will make @Lion's day.
miss the match, yes

but stay safe my man

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #255
    :howler:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark

- - - Updated - - -
    @Salvo

- - - Updated - - -

@X

- - - Updated - - -
    @JuveJay

- - - Updated - - -
    @swag

- - - Updated - - -

@Red

- - - Updated - - -

mods :delpiero:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    4-4-2 with pogba-sturaro in the middle and we can field a decent team without serious weaknesses

whoever wanted to make a 4-4-2 group: i'm in :tup:
    Do you know why its rarely used anymore? The central midfield dynamics of it and how the CMs get outnumbered, required one of the forward to come too deep to help?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Roma 4-1 Rubentus

looks like we'll be 6 points away from you losers and it's barely the second round LMAO
    I'm sorry. I truly am. We cannot all be winners in this life. Unfortunately we cannot change the cards we were dealt. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can move on.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Do you know why its rarely used anymore? The central midfield dynamics of it and how the CMs get outnumbered, required one of the forward to come too deep to help?
    yes, but atleti showed that it can be migty effective. also, we have mandzu, one of the most hard-working forwards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    That is true, they are very conservative and extremely hardworking in their approach. Very demanding and unique for today, very tactically organised and rigid (really impressive defensive unit). Plus on paper its 4-4-2, but they essentially played 4-2-3-1, vertical and deep kind of midfield, with Griezmann being AM when they dont have possession and coming down to help. While one of the wingers is a fake one, in Koke, he is essentially an extra CM who goes central alot and helps out. While Turan did tons of defensive work he didnt like, pretty much stated that as one of the main reasons he left in his presentation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)