[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (11 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look, Roma are shit. We were terrible and were one save from tying it up. Sadly we had to deal with a wealth of midfield injuries. After the break we need to get this ball rolling. If we do, I think we are still a very good chance of winning the title. Look at the names missing, Marchisio, Khedira, Asamoah, players that would start anywhere in Italy. Good that we fought back and that Dybala got a goal, let's build on that. Forza Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People still like the 3-5-2 now? How pathetic of a performance was that?! We looked like we deserve to be in the relegation zone with that idiocy. Padoin as a CM? He wouldn't even start there if he played for fucking Sassuolo.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
De Rossi is a filthy piece of shit... good on pereyra not being pushed over the edge by that prick.

Guys what the hell has this juve come to? Spineless throughout the match...then the last 5 minutes they wake up. Seems like Conte's grinta instilled in this team has finally worn off.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Look, Roma are $#@!. We were terrible and we're one save from tying it up. Sadly we had to deal with a wealth of midfield injuries. After the break we need to get this ball rolling. If we do, I think we are still a very good chance of winning the title. Look at the names missing, Marchisio, Khedira, Asamoah, players that would start anywhere in Italy. Good that we fought back and that Dybala got a goal, let's build on that. Forza Juve.
Marchisio would start for anyone. Khedira and Asamoah absolutely would not, they are ok players at best.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Look, Roma are shit. We were terrible and we're one save from tying it up. Sadly we had to deal with a wealth of midfield injuries. After the break we need to get this ball rolling. If we do, I think we are still a very good chance of winning the title. Look at the names missing, Marchisio, Khedira, Asamoah, players that would start anywhere in Italy. Good that we fought back and that Dybala got a goal, let's build on that. Forza Juve.
Quoting this because it should be read through all of this meltdown crap

Aug 5, 2012
Was expecting a defeat cause I believed that Allegri got the formation wrong... At least after going behind they showed character... Hope that after the break they play better and manage a string of wins...

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Look, Roma are $#@!. We were terrible and we're one save from tying it up. Sadly we had to deal with a wealth of midfield injuries. After the break we need to get this ball rolling. If we do, I think we are still a very good chance of winning the title. Look at the names missing, Marchisio, Khedira, Asamoah, players that would start anywhere in Italy. Good that we fought back and that Dybala got a goal, let's build on that. Forza Juve.
Well said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)