[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
1 point. I take it. Roma stop running last 20 minutes, with a little more football we could actually win this game. Crazy considering how bad we were...

Bench Alvaro, Bonbon and Mckennie. Rabiot already out. We should be ok with that

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
De Ligt should replace Bonucci in the lineup. He’s built to lead a backline and is good with the ball.
I feel all the problems starts from there. The insecurity, also from Chiellini and Danilo is fucking us up. Even when we were 11 men and trailing a goal, they were passing the ball around and back to the keeper way too casually as if we had 200 minutes to equalize still. Play the ball on the ground and do it fast so that we can get it to the midfield.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1 point. I take it. Roma stop running last 20 minutes, with a little more football we could actually win this game. Crazy considering how bad we were...

Bench Alvaro, Bonbon and Mckennie. Rabiot already out. We should be ok with that
You know thats not going to happen..

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Tonight Pirlo shows that he is indeed a rookie as a coach (this is not a criticism its a reality)...

He puts Cuadrado on the left side and this change provoked all the mistakes in my opinion:

1. He weaken our left side since Cuadrado was never comfortable playing there
2. He weaken our right side since Kulu never felt comfortable in there also
3. He weaken our front line, since he had to use Morata (never should have start) in front because Kulu was used on the right.
4. He weaken our defensive line since Cuadrado was expected to be the last men many times (See Roma's second goal)

Add that the fact that Rabiot was left on the pitch when everyone could see that he was going to earn that second yellow sooner or later.

I hope that if we manage to sell Costa or MDS we bring a player like Gosens and not Chiesa, since is what we need more, but if we dont manage to bring a player on the left side, then Pirlo HAS to trust Frabrtta and not repeat the Cuadrado experiment.

Lets hope also that Pirlo learns form his mistakes tonight.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not in trash because substitutions were timely and good.
Deserves a 0/10 for the starting lineup and formation though.
wasn't it a bit late? i mean people in the live thread saw rabiot's 2nd yellow coming and called for his sub in time, it was so obvious that he was a walking mess in the 2nd half. yet pirlo left the sub too late.

i have no issues saying that pirlo cost us 3 points tonight, and he's lucky that pellegrini + cr eventually saved a point. napoli looks like a much better oiled machine at the moment, we need much better preparation for that game.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I agree, but why did Rabiot get a yellow for that handball and Pellegrini didnt?
Yeah that was a little confusing.
wasn't it a bit late? i mean people in the live thread saw rabiot's 2nd yellow coming and called for his sub in time, it was so obvious that he was a walking mess in the 2nd half. yet pirlo left the sub too late.

i have no issues saying that pirlo cost us 3 points tonight, and he's lucky that pellegrini + cr eventually saved a point. napoli looks like a much better oiled machine at the moment, we need much better preparation for that game.
Yeah I guess, but Mckennie was so bad that he had to get off the pitch ASAP, and maybe Pirlo didn't want to completely shuffle the midfield all at once.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yeah I guess, but Mckennie was so bad that he had to get off the pitch ASAP, and maybe Pirlo didn't want to completely shuffle the midfield all at once.
But he should have put both Arthur and Benta in for Rabiot and McKennie at that point, the american was lost today and Rabiot was a ticking bomb with that yellow card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)