[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Which paper?

- - - Updated - - -

Think Milan will secure top 4 esp if there's another covid stop-start. Having such a young team in this situation helps.
Still early days, but I feel Milan would fight with Napoli and Lazio for third place and two of that trio would join Juve and merda into the top 4 and CL places come season end. I like Atalanta but so far they are still one season wonder, expectations are now higher for them, lets see how they perform under more pressure, I think more experienced teams would eventually surpass them and Milan is the most likely contender for the last of the top 3 spots, they are going back to the CL this season. If Lazio does another Lazio, meaning fuck up after a good Serie A season then its between Napoli and Ata for the 4th, very interesting battle...

I expect another exciting Serie A season..

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Best possible scenario tonight is Morata scoring, even if he's only a sub. He's a textbook confidence striker and could be a very important and decisive player this season if he starts off well and early.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hmmm this is exciting, means kulu will probably replace Cuadrado when Sandro is fit. Don’t really care which side kulu and Cuadrado are on today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)