[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seems impossible to be feeling this way again after last year. :heart:
Exactly. The total opposite from being forced to sit in agony and suffer watching an idiot trying to fit a squared shape in a round hole and complaining that it is not his fault it's not working to looking forward to the match. And that after only one match. Exciting days.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Seems impossible to be feeling this way again after last year. :heart:
Last year it was like "aaaah fuck....another Juve game...guess I have to suffer through it." I actually skipped more games than usual because there is only so much side and back passing a human can take. They should use '19-'20 Juve footage as a torture tactic.

If the game against Sampdoria is a preview of what's to come, this can be the most exciting season since '14-'15.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Last year it was like "aaaah fuck....another Juve game...guess I have to suffer through it." I actually skipped more games than usual because there is only so much side and back passing a human can take. They should use '19-'20 Juve footage as a torture tactic.

If the game against Sampdoria is a preview of what's to come, this can be the most exciting season since '14-'15.
:agree:

I still love 15-16 and 16-17 teams too. We played some great football those two years. That 3 year period, from 14-15 to 16-17 (and lingering big parts of 17-18 with notable exceptions) was a golden period for this club. 14-15 definitely had the most likeable team. So nostalgic for it. Such a sense of joy watching us play that year. Hope Pirlo manages to recreate that atmosphere and joy, alongside the winning of course.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

I still love 15-16 and 16-17 teams too. We played some great football those two years. That 3 year period, from 14-15 to 16-17 (and lingering big parts of 17-18 with notable exceptions) was a golden period for this club. 14-15 definitely had the most likeable team. So nostalgic for it. Such a sense of joy watching us play that year. Hope Pirlo manages to recreate that atmosphere and joy, alongside the winning of course.

same.I skipped many matches to watch highlights only. playing videogames was way more fun than wasting 1.5 hours watching juve struggle to put 3 passes together

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014

I still love 15-16 and 16-17 teams too. We played some great football those two years. That 3 year period, from 14-15 to 16-17 (and lingering big parts of 17-18 with notable exceptions) was a golden period for this club. 14-15 definitely had the most likeable team. So nostalgic for it. Hope Pirlo manages to recreate that atmosphere and joy, alongside the winning of course.
Agreed. Each of those teams had something special about them. Those first three years with Allegri were full of memorable moments. If Pirlo is anywhere near as tactically flexible as Allegri was in those three years then we are in good hands. Allegri adapted to his squad masterfully those three years. Switched between 3-5-2, 3-4-3, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-3, 4-4-2 as needed.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    i bet dybala is nowhere near to his normal match fitness after a month of break and just a couple of training sessions. :shifty:
    Agree - I don't think he will start. He might get 10 mins or something at the end but we just got a fit Morata so it would be retarded to play Dybala from the start.

Jul 13, 2010
    So same lineup again this week? I wouldn’t be surprised if Pirlo rotated more than Sarri did, but it’s only week 2.
    Yeah maybe try Arthur instead of Rabiot, see how that goes. Although I believe he an Ramsey would have similar duties/are similar players so may be too risky

singus

Sep 22, 2020
    Excited for this game. I think we will see the same lineup as used in the opener. Bonucci did well, else I would have liked to see Demiral take his place.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Imagine the doom and gloom if we lose though lol
    Yeah, looking fwd to inevitable 180 meltdown first time we drop points lol

- - - Updated - - -

Excited for this game. I think we will see the same lineup as used in the opener. Bonucci did well, else I would have liked to see Demiral take his place.
    He'll be the player with most minutes again

- - - Updated - - -

So same lineup again this week? I wouldn’t be surprised if Pirlo rotated more than Sarri did, but it’s only week 2.
    Maybe Ben10 instead of Rabiot. And I'm fantasizing about Demiral instead of Danilo.

LB is a problem till new signing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)