[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
We've played just one game so far but I've suddenly fallen in love with Juve again.
Last seasons with Allegri and Sarri made me depressed about the club even though we won cups. I watched almost all games but there was never any excitement, no anything, and that excitement seems to be back now. Missed this feeling:ultra:
Same here man.

I used to watch a game and we'd go a goal up against Bologna or the likes and I'd just stare at the screen with no emotion.

My girl would say you just scored why are you not celebrating but I just had a sense of entitlement that we should be expected to score and then we'd ride the storm and see out the game in a very boring manner.

On Sunday I found myself cheering every goal and even standing up at times.

Really missed that from my Juve as it was only the Champions League games I'd feel excited about and they never ended well.

Last edited:
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    Do we stick with what worked vs Samp? Or mix it up?

Woj
    Cuads-Demiral-Chiellini-Fabrotta (Danillo?)
    Bentancur-Arthur-McKennie
    Kulu-Morata-Ronadlo​

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    Stick to what worked. We can try a different approach against an easier adversary.
    I'm curious to see how Pirlo prepares from match to match. Will we see random formations or will he stick to 1or 2. Week 1 was a weak opponent, Roma will be tougher so I wonder what he will do.

I can wait for Dybala to ensure he is fit. I wanna see what Arthur can do. And start Demiral next to Chiellni :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Conversely do we know what worked at home against a terrible opponent like Sampdoria, will work against Roma at the Olimpico. :boh:
    We don’t that’s true but we have to stick to whatever we started with imo We need a foundation. It’s his second match as a coach after all. We’ll have plenty of opportunities to experiment down the road.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    We don’t that’s true but we have to stick to whatever we started with imo We need a foundation. It’s his second match as a coach after all. We’ll have plenty of opportunities to experiment down the road.
    Yeah, I just wonder if it would be best to start getting used to a formation with a striker which seems to be what Pirlo wants to do going forward?

Anyways, I’m psyched for this, whatever attackers he decides to start with. :weee:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    I'm not sure Pirlo looks at it as a foundation though. He puts a lot of trust in the individual talent of players to figure it out (at least the attackers) if I understand his thesis correctly. lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Going to make a point to watch every Juve match this year, especially since there won't be anything else to do. May even import the schedule into my work calendar and set reminders just to be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)