[Serie A] Roma 2-0 JUVENTUS [May 12th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This is one of the games where Allegri uses the weirdest line up and misses up everything so Roma wins and complicates things for Roma and Milan.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I feel sorry for Pinsoglio. Pointless to play Woj in these games.

- - - Updated - - -

Formation/lineup can be one of four diff options with those players.

We've been so busy mind fucking our opponents, we never stopped mind fucking ourselves or gotten any continuity.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why not try Emre Can as Chielo's CB partner, both Caceres and Barza are one sprint or tackle away from another injury, let them rest on the bench and keep the mood high with their jokes and stories.

Also, why call 3 mids from the U23 and no attackers? If Mavididi is not available for some reason, what about the rest, that Bunino or whatever guy was the leading goalscorer last time I looked at B team's stats, which was few months ago ofc. Also Moreno was once called to the first team match squad, the play-offs in Serie C started and we are not in it, so what else are they doing in this sunny Sunday?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I expect us to destroy Roma 4-0 (Yeah I know we arent that destructive team and we have nothing to fight for while Roma has everything..) - I just rate Ranieri as a poor manager who had one super lucky season with Leicester..

Top 4 finish:
Juve
Napoli
Inter
Atalanta

Then there will be Milan of 5th and Lazio&Roma 6th and 7th (not sure who will be 6th and 7th didnt really looked at the table..)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why not try Emre Can as Chielo's CB partner, both Caceres and Barza are one sprint or tackle away from another injury, let them rest on the bench and keep the mood high with their jokes and stories.

Also, why call 3 mids from the U23 and no attackers? If Mavididi is not available for some reason, what about the rest, that Bunino or whatever guy was the leading goalscorer last time I looked at B team's stats, which was few months ago ofc. Also Moreno was once called to the first team match squad, the play-offs in Serie C started and we are not in it, so what else are they doing in this sunny Sunday?
Pereira is a winger, so two youth mids and one attacker.

Pjanic and Matuidi still can't get a rest. :lol: Not trying Pjanic as mezzala either.

Personally, I'm waiting for hans nicolussi caviglia, first of his name, breaker of chains to start.

Last edited:

Barese

May 9, 2019

Moreno is at the U17 Euro's with Spain.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pereira is a winger, so two youth mids and one attacker.

Pjanic and Matuidi still can't get a rest. :lol: Not trying Pjanic as mezzala either.

Personally, I'm waiting for hans nicolussi caviglia, first of his name, breaker of chains to start.
Interesting player but I`d like to see Pereira and Kean as well

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Caceres, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Emre Can, Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

MDS and Spinnazzola:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)