[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (63 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Iaquinta has the worst first touch of all our attackers, that's what gets him in trouble and ends up on the ground whining for a call because his first touch lets him down and he scrambles to get it back. BUT once he gets going he is hard to stop and has a great finish.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
he still had an assist to Giovinco's goal.

he's going through a difficult patch, but the guy is quality no doubt. Remember how many times he saved our asses last season, both as a starter and as a sub?
He is quality and no doubt saved our asses a bunch of times.... but how many times has vinny opted to shoot instead of making the easy pass... i think this was one of his Rare assists..and only cuz he was marked from both angles other wise he would have shot...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, totti is that kind of special player.....and players like him are always a threat.

But definitely we can handle him and win this game...if we play like we did this last weeekend.

Dec 10, 2006
I'd prefer Poulsen start the 2nd half for Tiago and then we can see him against Totti and what happen then... :D

This is my line up:
Buffon
Zebina- Mellberg-Giorgio-Moli
Hassan-Marchisio-Tiago(Poulsen)-Seba
Iaquinta-DP
They may come for taking revenge due to last Juventus-Roma match at which Alex & Marchionni score for us! We have to be carefull but not timid!

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
Iaquinta has the worst first touch of all our attackers, that's what gets him in trouble and ends up on the ground whining for a call because his first touch lets him down and he scrambles to get it back. BUT once he gets going he is hard to stop and has a great finish.
:tup: most def true about vinny he pisses me off with his first touch, now amauri makes up for that with an amazing first touch :D... and btw hustini bro really funny tar :lol: :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup: most def true about vinny he pisses me off with his first touch, now amauri makes up for that with an amazing first touch :D... and btw hustini bro really funny tar :lol: :lol:
With vinny's speed he would be 2-3 times the threat if he had a better first touch, especially considering his strength and die hard mentality. Glad you like my avatar:D

@fred: totti is and always will be an ass. Spitting on someone is one of the most unsportsmanlike conduct a professional can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)