[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
OK, let me start by congratulation everyone for this win.

For me I easily chose Melo over Diego as MOM for three reasons, the world class presence he had in midfield, for the celebration on Diego's goal and for sticking five meaningless minutes up the referee's ass.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
LIKE I SAID, WE IMPROVE IN 2ND HALF AND DESTROY THIS ROMA MORONS!!!!!
Buffon 6 - 0 mistakes, awesome save vs. totti, only 1 mistake when rossi scores imo
Grygera 6.5 - he was very good in defence today, his cross ability sux, but in defence he is goood
Chiellini 6.5 - wall, deserved to score, but miss good moment, also comeback on LWB position and didn't mark well Cerci
Cannavaro 7 - good.very good.
Legrottaglie n/a
De Ceglie 6.5 - very well in defence,but no good croses....just made 1 time awesome cross from RIGHT foot on Amauri, probably must play on rwb position? :D
Marchisio 6 - like i said before, invisible and now injured.....
Tiago 6.5 - good perfomance, i think when he'll be in fit, he'll be much better
Melo 9 - BBBEEEAAASTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!HIS CELEBRATION WHEN DIEGO SCORED 2 WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MELO - SISSOKO ON FIELD TOGETHER!!!!!!!
Diego 10 - MMMMOOOOTTTTMMMM perfomance!!!!!!!Grande Diego Ribas da Cunha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amauri 7 - so unlucky damn!!!!2nd match hit the post + roma goalkepeer made some good saves after amauri shoots
Iaquinta 6.5 - good perfomance, was near to score but Burdisso tackle save romas ass at that moment, made extra assist on diego 2nd goal!!!

Ciro Ferrara - 8 , showed that his juve can win without Dp, Camo, Trezeguet on field!!!And yes, Molinaro days in juve end,Ferrara prefer to put Chiellini on lwb position then introduce Molinaro on field xD

FFFFFFFFFFFOOOOORRRRRRZZZZZZZAAAAAAA JJJJJJJUUUUUUUVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #605
    It was normal that Roma was the most in form team out there because they played some Euro qualifs and played great. Yet, we still beat them 3-1 without MOMO!

Adding Grosso to this squad would really help. I had a moment where I wanted Ciro to put Molinaro on the left to defend. :crazy: Ciro showed he is the coach and put Chiello on the left and bring Legro in the center. Ballsy move that worked well. You hear this Thinkerman?

:beer:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

For me I easily chose Melo over Diego as MOM for three reasons, the world class presence he had in midfield, for the celebration on Diego's goal and for sticking five meaningless up the referee's ass.
    :lol:

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
    What about Amauri and IQ...thay run their sucks off and help'd D-fence a great deal...MOM in opinion MELO...I'm a little wory'd about Treze and DP...they didn't look to happy :(

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    It was normal that Roma was the most in form team out there because they played some Euro qualifs and were doing real well. Yet, we still beat them 3-1 without MOMO!

Adding Grosso to this squad would really help. I had a moment where I wanted Ciro to put Molinaro on the left to defend. :crazy: Ciro showed he is the coach and put Chiello on the left and bring Legro in the center. Ballsy move that worked well. You hear this Thinkerman?

:beer:
    I've been asking for this long time ago, he's our best LB

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's so obvious that Secco is a Fiorentina fan, he saved them from Melo and was able to only get 2.5 M€ for Marchionni. And OVERPAID them.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
    There is so much motivation this year.
    Just look at how much the players celebrated at goals and after the game! The came back into the dressing room naked ffs!

I think Diego was by far MOM.. Melo did well but if you look closely Melo lost a lot of balls in the middle. Diego gave us the game and he deserves the MOM!

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
    There is so much motivation this year.
    Just look at how much the players celebrated at goals and after the game! The came back into the dressing room naked ffs!

I think Diego was by far MOM.. Melo did well but if you look closely Melo lost a lot of balls in the middle. Diego gave us the game and he deserves the MOM!

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004

For me I easily chose Melo over Diego as MOM for three reasons, the world class presence he had in midfield, for the celebration on Diego's goal and for sticking five meaningless up the referee's ass.
    No way Melo is MOM over Diego. He had a couple of blunders at the back that automaticly disqualify him from the running. Still everything is forgiven with his great goal in the end. Could be huge for us, but he needs a Sissoko with him in the midfield to come him down.

P.S. All the Brasilians did great. Amauri was very good, I just wished he had scored, I would be so happy for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)