[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (39 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Roma: Julio Sergio; Cassetti, Mexes, Burdisso, Riise; Taddei, De Rossi, Pizarro; Perrotta; Menez, Totti
Roma bench: Artur, Juan, Motta, Tonetto, Guberti, Cerci, Vucinic

Juventus: Buffon; Grygera, Cannavaro, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Thiago, Felipe Melo, Marchisio; Diego; Iaquinta, Amauri
Juventus bench: Manninger, Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Poulsen, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Trezeguet

from football-italia i am disappointed caceras is not on the bench

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The only people who used to rate Taddei are his parents, and not anymore
I remember Taddei did some fancy trcik that everyone going "Ooohhh" and said he made it up on the spot and then named it after one of his old coaches... I've been seing that trick since I was 12 and even did it a few times. So not only does he suck, but he's bogus.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm disappointed Camo and DP aren't playing, but in a way it's good to see that Ferrara is one of the few coaches with the balls to bench DP for two straight games when others are in good form.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't think I know anyone who rates Taddei.

Forza Juve.
Well he plays like he's 40 yo at the age of 29, he used to be able to run for more than 5 minutes, but not anymore. He and A.Mancini where a decent force on the wings some seasons ago, but right know i wouldn't start him over fucking Luis Figo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
FT!

we need to work on our fitness, we have faded away in the last quarter of the game twice, i think its fitness, ciro will adress this, he out coached spalletti here.

diego MOM, but in all fairness i think it was a good team effort

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)