[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
great performance some nice passing, many chances created. cant wait to see our midfield when momo's energy is added.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
OK, I need more beer to celebrate. I think I am going to go insane tonight. :D

Ive already started. Im on the stellas here. Suppose to see the girlfriend later. Like fuck thats gonna happen. Its getting drunk with the boys for me. and i'll be doing the Melo celebration pose all night.:lol:

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
Just a great match.But RIGHT NOW!!!we need quality fullback.
Who said DC is better than molinaro?I'd choose molinaro.Moli's cross is fcking shit,but at least he know how to defence.
DC?:sergio:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
does anyone have links to melo's goal and gigi's save from totti.

with amauri, melo and diego playing so well i bet rafinha wishes he was joining his brazilian buddies in turin

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ive already started. Im on the stellas here. Suppose to see the girlfriend later. Like fuck thats gonna happen. It getting drunk with the boys for me. and i'll be doing the Melo celebration pose night.:lol:
I think I'm already drunk. :lol2:

Good shit mate, lets get crazy.

Mar 14, 2004
I would love if Ciro puts Che where he belongs....on LB. Legro and canna are experienced enough to provide a good cover,especially if Melo will provide such cover as he displayed tonight. And Caceres is waiting in the line. I see no reason why Chiellini can't go back to his natural position....even more,Ibrakadabra left the Calcio :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So, after the great performance we gave today we still have these players waiting: Momo Sissoko, Alessandro Del Piero, Sebastian Giovinco, David Trezeguet, and Martin Caceres....

Oh....my....gosh, we have a stacked bench.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma is in pretty bad form, I know it's a derby but this shouldn't be a hard job for us. Last two matches they played 3-3 agains Kosice and last night they lost 3-2 against Genoa. The only player that should worry and that will probably destroy our defense will be Menez who has been playing great since their match Milan last season. He's shining and I'm afraid he could seriously destroy whole our defense. The rest of them is just :tdown: at the moment.
Was pretty much it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Real Madrid will disagree with you, one should overpay a wide assortment every other season.
:lol:

The best moment of the whole match was Melo celebrating his own tackle as if he scored in the world cup final. The guy is full of passion.
Like Chiellini, you need players who can get fired up for those sweet crushing defensive moves of the game that the pretty boys in the TV booth cannot begin to comprehend.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i wonder will our visit to the olympico in two weeks to play lazio be as sweet, certainly will not be as dirty as roma are a shower of cunts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)