[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (47 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Something was off with the ref today.
What a surprise.
No, this is the team's fault. If the players truly felt as a team and cared, they would have at the very least attempedt to make a match out of the encounter. They slacked off, they were second to the ball each time, they were sluggish in terms of movement...in short, they were fucking shit. Face it. We can't go blaming the officiating every single time Juventus loses.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Well! We started off with good intentions, but that ref allowed :inter: a free rein to elbow, kick stamp and assault Juve players. This caused our guys to lose their tempers and of course, the ref booked every one of them asap. Then a stupid tackle and Momo had to walk. The ref is to blame there as he allowed :inter: to get away with stuff in the first place!

I don't blame the players really! The game was always going to be manipulated by the refs in the pukebuckets' favour. I see no point in slating our players over this. moRATti is determined to manipulate another scudetto for his team, so his team had to win this.

Never has Italian football needed cleansing more than now!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Anyway, my prediction is a 2-0 win for Inter.
:juventus:

Sissoko is 75% responsible for this defeat. We had a chance to get out with a point if he operated the little thingy in his head and stayed on the pitch for at least one hour.

The Ultras should prepare the rotten eggs with a dozen thrown only at Momo.

After all, in truth, this team is not worthy of defeating a champions league semi-finalist.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
No, this is the team's fault. If the players truly felt as a team and cared, they would have at the very least attempedt to make a match out of the encounter. They slacked off, they were second to the ball each time, they were sluggish in terms of movement...in short, they were fucking shit. Face it. We can't go blaming the officiating every single time Juventus loses.
we cant..... but its true...the referee was a joke today..again xD
even vito de palmo who is a inter lover noticed that

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Well the last 5 games are must wins, I don't think we will however. Like I posted before. Forza Milan and Forza Cagliari this weekend.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
zebina,grosso,sissoko,brazzo,amauri,molinaro,tiago,almiron,grygera,de ceglie,camo should all be sold cuz they just stink and have no hope period

but first and foremost..zacherroni and the dumbasses who hired him should resign

what theyve managed to do to us this season is unforgiveable

especially after buffon,del piero,nedved,chiellini,zanetti sacrificed their careers to try and steer us back up and this is how our owners and directors repay them???

its becoming very hard following this team with the tremendous amount of rotten fools we have that work/play there

Jun 20, 2009
boys fought hard, but one player can change it all. i really don't have to say much after this game, at least we played like a team for a change and fought for each other.
Spot on! Hope that we can keep that spirit for the next games. The red card of Sissoko ruined everything. Poulsen had been warming up before Sissoko was sent off, so perhaps Zacc already prepared to sub him out but who could expect Momo to get the second yellow that quick.

I know that Iaquinta is not fit enough for 90 min, but I still think Zacc was wrong in subbing in Amauri. He does not have the pace for our counter attacks and his positioning is really awful. We were no longer able to create any threats since he was subbed in.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i watched the game on aljazzera live on tv so that was atleast something new thsi season.....
we started the game well with some chances from dp... but than after 10 min we totally disappered.... inter took control of the game and it was just a matter of time until we conceded....
first of all cannavaro had an great game as had chiellini (who should stop acting like an animal) but i can not decide who was worser from grosso or zebina... in the end i pick zebina cause i haven't seen a player making so many silly errors than he did.... sorry but no pro football player should be paid for giving away so many possesions.... in midfield we looked totally lost... sissoko was even worser than zebina and i never saw somebody got send off so quickly with 2 yellows.... no human with a brain would got send off in such a way....melo had an horror game until sissoko left the pitch after that he was solid/good... he did not gave away the ball and looked in control in front of the defence... marchisio had an good first half but than disapperd in the second.. he's just no winger.... diego nothing good nothing bad but he was on his own AGAIN...
iaquinta should never be near a football pitch again awful
dp had a good start but he was tooked of for poulsen who was one of the better players tonight... maybe zac shouldn't have sub dp off... i didn't noticed amauri at all and sali for marchisio when its 1:0... no words for that
in the end we lost to an beautiful strike by maicon... inter had some chances but looked sometimes clueless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)