[Serie A] Pescara 1-6 JUVENTUS (November 10, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Easy now. Kid is 19, showed up a bit late twice and we don't even know why. At this point, not a big deal, Conte's handling it exactly as it should be handled. BTW, same thing happened to my man Tyler Seguin (huge Boston Bruins fan here) last season, and all he did was learn from the experience, and then become the youngest player to lead the Bruins in scoring, as a 19-20 y/o.

Pump the brakes on the "Pogba's out the door", this is likely real small potatoes. Not like we heard he was breaking curfew, getting coked out with a bunch of tranny whores, or getting into fist fights. Probably just forgot to set his alarm clock, or something silly like that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Easy now. Kid is 19, showed up a bit late twice and we don't even know why. At this point, not a big deal, Conte's handling it exactly as it should be handled. BTW, same thing happened to my man Tyler Seguin (huge Boston Bruins fan here) last season, and all he did was learn from the experience, and then become the youngest player to lead the Bruins in scoring, as a 19-20 y/o.

Pump the brakes on the "Pogba's out the door", this is likely real small potatoes. Not like we heard he was breaking curfew, getting coked out with a bunch of tranny whores, or getting into fist fights. Probably just forgot to set his alarm clock, or something silly like that.
Or he thinks he's too good for Juve, or is demanding higher wages. Didn't Zidane do the same shit?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Enough with Giaccherini he doesn't fits on the midfield, he gets lost most of the time. It'd have been an ideal situation for Marrone to prove himself due to the absence of Pogba.

I don't see enough rotation. The next games are gonna be ones of the most dificults and Pescara is, in theory, an easy rival. We shouldn't get any problem even without 4 or 5 of ours regulars starters.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Giaccherini :sergio: Luckily I work and wont be able to see him run like a headless chicken. 2-0 for the boys. Cheesio and Qtube to score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)