SERIE A: Perugia - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I dunno what to say, but this is the next match on Juve's agenda. I honestly won't care if we lose our remainding three games, I just want this season to end.

Hopefully Lippi will wake up and play DP and Maresca from the beginning this time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 21, 2004
who cares that match?the third place is for us...we can't even dream the 2nd place...and it's impossible going down to the fourth.
I REALLY HATE THIS SITUATION...I LOVE FIGHTING...
FORZA alessandro.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Bring on the Primavera, I say. Try out all the promising youngsters who are hungry and probably more motivated to prove something than the senior squad.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    To most of the players and probably the board of directors, no, but Maresca and Del Piero especially must feel that they have alot to play for as the former is trying to prove to Lippi and co that he's good enough for Juve, while DP wants to ensure that he's in Trap's Euro2004 squad and ultimately the first team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I wonder if Zalayeta will play for a spot back with Juve next season?

I agree that players like Chiumento, Onwauchi, and Boudianski should be given the chance to play on the first team. They will probably do better than most of the first team anyway. It would just be another stupid thing by Lippi if he does not give them the chance.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Remember what happened when we gave the out-of-favour players a chance last season when the scudetto was already wrapped up? They played great

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    As a primavera player myself, I say we go for it. ;)

What better way to start looking towards the future than to give your budding talent some real game time when the points no longer matter so much anymore.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
    Yeah, why don't we test some new primavera players, then we can try different strategy at the same time. I am hoping a 4-5-1 formation for the match against perugia.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    I think we must play the premavera team for the next 3 games since we will not reach the 2nd place and no one will reach our 3rd place:down:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
    Yeah, why don't we test some new primavera players, then we can try different strategy at the same time. I am hoping a 4-5-1 formation for the match against perugia.
    lippi testing primavera players,...forget it!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    There is no importance in this game whatsoever!
    Bring on the primavera!! ;)
    Play DP and Maresca too...

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Some of our players are going to be involved in friendlies for their NTs in midweek so maybe their places could be taken by some of the young'uns against Perugia. Our season is realistically over so I say give Chiumento and Onwuachi a chance up there with Del Piero.

Sep 14, 2003
    I don't know what to expect in this game from Juve, except maybe a few goals against us. We are slowly becoming the Man City of Serie A. It all depends on how badly they defend compared to how badly we defend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)