Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (8 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
Jul 5, 2005
what???

He was included in the players called for the Parma match & also Ranieri just said that he doesnt have 90 min. in his legs so he will probably come in as a substitue against Parma & hopeffuly play against Scotland.

Forza Mauro
Let's see. The only sure is that Juve and Italy really need him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inter-Lazio and all Sunday’s Serie A games could be called off after a Lazio fan was killed – apparently by a policeman – during a fight with Juventus supporters.

Initial reports are low on details at the moment, but it is believed two groups of Ultras clashed when they crossed paths at a motorway service station in Badia al Pino, Arezzo.

A Lazio fan was killed during the fighting, but it is currently claimed this was an accident caused by police officers.

A shot rang out to try to distract the group and the news agencies are suggesting the bullet struck the Lazio supporter.

An emergency meeting is currently being held between Lega Calcio President Antonio Matarrese and police chief Antonio Manganelli to decide whether to suspend Inter-Lazio or possibly the entire Week 12 fixture list.

There are fears that if it is confirmed a fan was killed by police officers, the tension between them and the Ultras around Italy will rise to dangerous levels this weekend

Source: Channel4.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know, I am trying to find out. I really want the games to take place, we're in good position compared to the others, this week has a big advantage for us.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
if they stop it will they put serie A a week back or just re-schedule the fixture for a later date? because i am going to watch juve-atalanta, i wanted to make sure

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know, I am trying to find out. I really want the games to take place, we're in good position compared to the others, this week has a big advantage for us.
I hope all games will be played....Including the Inter-Lazio. Would ruin it if all games played and Inter-Lazio was to be posp.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
if they stop it will they put serie A a week back or just re-schedule the fixture for a later date? because i am going to watch juve-atalanta, i wanted to make sure
They will reschedule today's games to another date without changing anything with the schedule of other games. It has happened several times before, last I remember was the pope's death and the Catania events last season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Guys.
Show some fucking respect.

Who isn't showing respect? may the victim RIP.

But I'm saying that things can't continue this way. If for each clash Serie A and other leagues around the world will be stopped then it's going to be a disaster year.

And I'm not saying that for any selfish reasons because on either sides i'm not able to watch the game. So it wouldn't really matter to me If the games will be played today or next week, because I can't watch this game.

Plus, I think tension will indeed increase more between the fans if things were posp. Because this will give media and press a big field day. they wait for things like this to take place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)