[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (35 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
For all the talk about a lack of skill being compensated for with high-energy and strong teamwork, I sure as hell didn't see any of the latter in the last couple of games.

Totally lackadaisical.

Also, since when do we let the likes of Parma dictate our formation?

Sickening.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
I am not sure what's more annoying, the result or the garbage posted by some people here, first of all our problem is in finishing and not anything else that of course is as far as Serie A is concerned because if we want to be competitive in Europe we will have to change more than our striker.

I also don't get why people are taking it for granted that Milan will be winning all their upcoming games with ease, if we got a problem they got problem(s) and they will be struggling i have no doubts about it. We are still 1 point behind and got an extra game in hand and a match against Milan, Milan who for us were an easier opponent to crack than Siena and Parma, Milan who didn't win a single game against a decent team in Serie A this season, I am not saying the league is our for sure but it's not all dark and gloomy like some of you make it out to be.

Conte is a good coach i believe that at least and i believe he's aware of the situation and the team problem more than anyone else here i also trust that he will rally the team and get back on the right track. As for today we had 2 penalties and they had one, we were far better but as usual lacked the finishing touch.

The positive thing about tonight is that Quag looked alive, Vucinic was in an utter crap condition and i believe at some point he should have been replaced by Alex, perhaps the last 15 minutes. Two more things, fuck the ref and fuck Parma.
Why? he was kind enough not to call that clear penalty on giovinco

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That last sub pointless, too late even if DP was brought on it wouldnt have made a difference. Conte acted slow but even so there were around 6-7 players who should have been taken off.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Irony is the man whose amongst the hated (Gio) is the man who seemed most likely to score. Some individual class was needed, if not up front then atleast on the wing or mid. Elia should have been worth a try.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
We were always in crisis, always against teams that defend like this.It will remain the same unitl end of the season because we have bloody Matri in attack and "i dont wanna play always" Vucinic.Our wing players are shit, they cant dribble past any opponent, cant creat chances, conversely they waste them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)