[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 1st, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why though?

A girl brought Croissants at 11am yesterday and then we started drinking Prosecco, sent her home at 8pm, watched the game and went out later at 11pm. Was a perfect saturday somehow.

It‘s a matter of organisation. For me it seems you don‘t care enough about Juve these days. :disagree:
You tell him :tup:

Went on two dates, before and after the match, it's all about prioritizing :agree:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Why though?

A girl brought Croissants at 11am yesterday and then we started drinking Prosecco, sent her home at 8pm, watched the game and went out later at 11pm. Was a perfect saturday somehow.

It‘s a matter of organisation. For me it seems you don‘t care enough about Juve these days. :disagree:
I think I might drink a bit more than you when I go out. :D

--
@Osman is such a player! :strong:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why though?

Due to your terrible taste in alcohols, we have decided that your account will not carry over to the new forum
- tuz.

Issa joke. Don't ban pls.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah hopefully we will get to March with not too many injuries and the team in good form for the final push of the season, Allegri always finds a way to do that so until the new year I guess it's going to be a struggle
We waited all season last year to peak and it never happend im not falling for it again this year.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
A frustrating match to watch but wr have to give credit to thr Parma players. Also thr stadium was packed to the last seat and im sure the atmosphere was hellish. With that being said, it has been like this every single season under Allegri, we start slow. The two things im concerned about are the obvious weakness we have where we get counter attacked abnormally a lot and the second thing is that i feel that Khedira and Matuidi shouldnt play together, especially when Dybala doesnt play and we have no one to connect the lines.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why though?

Some of us actually work.

Unlike you jobless bums and welfare recipients

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A frustrating match to watch but wr have to give credit to thr Parma players. Also thr stadium was packed to the last seat and im sure the atmosphere was hellish. With that being said, it has been like this every single season under Allegri, we start slow. The two things im concerned about are the obvious weakness we have where we get counter attacked abnormally a lot and the second thing is that i feel that Khedira and Matuidi shouldnt play together, especially when Dybala doesnt play and we have no one to connect the lines.
Fully agree on Khedira and Matuidi, Matuidi-Pjanic-Matuidii is underwhelming. I think its a matter of time until Can settles in though, surely he has to be good enough to bench Sami, when hes playing like this

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You gotta work regularly on saturday? Meh, than I‘d rather be a jobless bum.
I dont have to. I choose to to get ahead in life.

I dont wanna a worthless welfare bum that watches all league games from different competitions all day like some members here.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)