[Serie A] Parma 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 24th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What's the story behind the thinking that Bonucci will automatically start? It's not 100% sure to happen. It's like people forgot we changed our coach and we don't know the latter's preferences.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What's the story behind the thinking that Bonucci will automatically start? It's not 100% sure to happen. It's like people forgot we changed our coach and we don't know the latter's preferences.
I think it's ok for Sarri to use the squad to his full advantage. Chiellini and Bonucci have been playing for years together so they're a safe bet, especially at the beginning of the season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's that time of year where everyone wants all the new players to start right away, when they know damn well they won't start until week 10.

Oct 23, 2011
I was going to say that I am expecting the same line-up as against Triestina, with Ronaldo replacing Bernardeschi. I would be slightly surprised but happy to see De Ligt start. I am expecting no surprises in midfield as i believe Sarri prefers a Pjanic - Khedira - Rabiot trio, at least until Ramsey returns. The 11 reported by Gazzetta is the strongest we can field right now IMO. Regardless of the summer, i am ecstatic to see our team play a competitive game again!

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
IMO that's enough to beat Parma. I have never seen Danilo play though. Can someone who knows him well enlighten me please?
Above average defensively, average offensively has been his recent level of play. Definitely can be above average attacking and good defensively and he showed some signs of that at Man City. Not necessarily a leader but is a good person in the locker room from all reports. Man City fans liked him a lot even though he wasn't worldclass for them and struggled at times. I think getting him with Sandro/Costa and Sarri putting faith in him could really return him to his Porto levels or even slightly above those levels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)