Serie A: Palermo vs Juventus [April 6th, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2006
I think Almiron should be given a second chance because he seems to have a good style.

But I think Tiago should be sold because he clearly does not like being on the bench, has not played well in Serie A and his value will drop the longer we keep him.

But if we can get Almiron in some form he would be a good player to have in our Squad next season and would play well next to Momo given the work rate sissoko does. It would free up Almiron a bit.

I am not sure if the club will bring Almiron back or sell him when his loan ends but I rate him. He has slick passing and can be a force in midfield .... can be ..

Tiago at his best is just a good player imo. nothing amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
4 april 2008
The referee is Morganti.

It will be Emidio Morganti,who referees the Palermo-Juventus match, this Sunday evening at the Stadio Barbera di Palermo. At the Stadio Barbera di Palermo, Morganti will be assisted by Massimiliano Grilli and Massimiliano Rosi. The fourth official will be Michele Cavarretta.

These the other designations of week 13's return match that will be played on Saturday and Sunday
Atalanta-Inter: De Marco
Catania-Napoli: Orsato
Fiorentina-Reggina: Celi
Milan-Cagliari (Sat 20.30hrs CET): Rosetti
Parma-Lazio: Trefoloni
Roma-Genoa (Sat 18.00hrs CET): Banti
Sampdoria-Livorno: Romeo
Siena-Udinese: Dondarini
Torino-Empoli: Damato

May 22, 2007
so do u guys want Roma to lose??
Actually,I'd prefer Roma winning the Scudetto & we get 3rd place THAN Inter winning the Scudetto & we get 2nd place.
2nd is most important here. Forget about rivalries, being guaranteed in the CL group stage is most important. We need to get all the rest we can for the new season.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
so do u guys want Roma to lose??
Actually,I'd prefer Roma winning the Scudetto & we get 3rd place THAN Inter winning the Scudetto & we get 2nd place.
Best senarios for me, when the season ends the standings:

Juve, Roma, Inter
Juve, Inter Roma
Roma, Juve, Inter
Roma, Inter, Juve
Inter, Juve, Roma
Inter, Roma, Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)