[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (02/02/2011) (4 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I cant believe how many ppl are beating a dead horse about the ref screwing us out of a pk....we continue to play like shit and wouldnt have won anyways

What ppl here should be focused on is the bad dealings of a blind man, and the PATHETIC coaching of a first rate LOSER !!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's incredibly pathetic if the only hope you can squeeze out of a football match is that you may have won if the referee was giving you the calls. Seriously, that is by definition a loser mentality. :yuck:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I wouldn't take a stance like "we should have won but the referees sucked!" No way, I would say something more like "We ultimately couldn't covert our chances into goals unlike Palermo and therefore we lost however the officials were not on our side either" At least that sounds more respectable than just blaming the refs for the loss. Del Neri has to step up and stop using excuses, we need results now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I gotta say I agree with Vinman here.

If we won that penalty and maybe scored it (Maybe not?), judging from previous Juve encounters, the team wouldn't react the way they did. I think if we scored that penalty, Palermo would've score 2 more goals and continued to humiliate us, but the anger of being robbed gave Juve that slight fighting spirit which eventually helped us to score only one goal, no more.

Palermo are superior to Juve, so does Milan, Inter, Roma and Napoli.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007

I completely agree with him that there needs to be more respect for this team from the refs...it's ridiculous! this is the first time i've seen del neri fired up!
Now I like Del Neri. He might suck, but I hope he stays. In 5 years, he is the only one who has defended us (beside Moggi of course).

Loved it when he said: "Calciopoli was over 5 years ago, if it was even real."

Awesome Del Neri, good stuff.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Now I like Del Neri. He might suck, but I hope he stays. In 5 years, he is the only one who has defended us (beside Moggi of course).

Loved it when he said: "Calciopoli was over 5 years ago, if it was even real."

Awesome Del Neri, good stuff.
When Calciopoli was going on he also had a certain opinion about us which wasn't that pleasent for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)