[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (02/02/2011) (2 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
why is everybody pissing on the matri-sub.... i read he had a cramp and had to be substituted ... and perhaps DN does take off aquaman every game because he fears he will break into two, when he players 90 minutes ... he is just as fragile as de ceglie

and to remind everybody who is calling for DNs head now... beggers must not be picky ... we have to take what we get ... it's not as if any coach of quality would join us anyways, so we can stick with this guy until better times o_O

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2878981 said:

he is on 1 metres from episode LOL :analcanon::analcanon:

vaffanculo morga'fuckinshit'ti
The kinda shit that makes your stomach turn. We should prepare a list, alongside incidents that have happened since our arrival in serie A, document in hope somepoint in the future our owners (with balls) could take this further.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
why is everybody pissing on the matri-sub.... i read he had a cramp and had to be substituted ... and perhaps DN does take off aquaman every game because he fears he will break into two, when he players 90 minutes ... he is just as fragile as de ceglie

and to remind everybody who is calling for DNs head now... beggers must not be picky ... we have to take what we get ... it's not as if any coach of quality would join us anyways, so we can stick with this guy until better times o_O

:tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What does it matter after the damage has been done?
You're right, let's let him walk away with no consequences. This will teach other refs and teams like Inter to do w.e the fuck they want against us and not suffer from it.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Postives:

Even though most of you only have criticism for yesterdays performance, I would say that we played REAL football for the first time in a loooooong time, and we fully deserved to win. Besides 3 or 4 times awful defending, two of them causing goals, I think we did really really well. We fully deserved to win. If we had been a bit more lucky and efficient in front of goal, we could easily have scored 4 goals, plus the 2 penalties we were robbed from.
Many of you complain about DP recent performances, but I actually believe that in the last two games, he has been one of, if not THE best player. Yesterday his set pieces let him down though, but taking into account that he is 36, and therefore really slow, he shows such great intelligence and technique that he is our MVP. If Matri learn to postion himself, as he did most of times yesterday, I think DP and Matri could pose a real threat in attack. (Even though Matri missed a couple of sitters, he has already had more chances than Amoooori. Lucky? I don´t think so..)
Also, we showed great fighting-spirit and at a period when both Melo, Machisio, Aquilani and Krasic offered them selves off-the-ball, it was like watching Barca...ish;-)
That tells me, or at least I would like to think so, how important team balance/spirit is, so if DN can keep that up for the rest of the season, I am hopeful that we will end on that crucial fourth spot.
Ohhh. On last thing. Despite what some of you said, I thought Saliha%¤&¤ was really good when he was subbed. Maybe DN has finally acknowledge him as being the best choice for RB? (Btw. What is up with almost everyone praising and hyping Sørensen as our RB? He has great potential, but come on, he is still currently worse than Motta. It seems that just because he had some good games in the beginning and because of his age, everyone is loving him. Well.. He is not, and he is a CB too. Forget him, and let him get experience somewhere else than on our first team)

Negatives
What about that double sub? Sissoko killed our game, but maybe there was something I missed? I read that Matri had a cramp, but I sure didn´t notice it!!
Anyway, the Sissoko sub alone is unforgivable.
I read an article today on Goal.com "killing" DN and his 4-4-2, and I somehow agree.
The whole season we have played 9 against 11. Our fullbacks sucks BIG, and I believe that DN at least once should have experienced playing a 3-man defense without FB. (I know that there could be various problems, since Krasic e.g. doesn't track back that often, but playing 2 FB is a waste of space!!)

Why not go Gung-ho, and at least play some attractive football as we did yesterday!

If DN is our man for the future? I think he is the best we can get at this point. Our real issue is our board, who won´t realize that if you don´t invest, you won´t win.

Lastly, I am afraid that yesterdays lose may have ruined all the spirit that was build up for yesterdays match, and that all the positive things we say yesterday, will be a one-time-only:-(

Thanks for listening;-)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Postives:

Even though most of you only have criticism for yesterdays performance, I would say that we played REAL football for the first time in a loooooong time, and we fully deserved to win. Besides 3 or 4 times awful defending, two of them causing goals, I think we did really really well. We fully deserved to win. If we had been a bit more lucky and efficient in front of goal, we could easily have scored 4 goals, plus the 2 penalties we were robbed from.
Many of you complain about DP recent performances, but I actually believe that in the last two games, he has been one of, if not THE best player. Yesterday his set pieces let him down though, but taking into account that he is 36, and therefore really slow, he shows such great intelligence and technique that he is our MVP. If Matri learn to postion himself, as he did most of times yesterday, I think DP and Matri could pose a real threat in attack. (Even though Matri missed a couple of sitters, he has already had more chances than Amoooori. Lucky? I don´t think so..)
Also, we showed great fighting-spirit and at a period when both Melo, Machisio, Aquilani and Krasic offered them selves off-the-ball, it was like watching Barca...ish;-)
That tells me, or at least I would like to think so, how important team balance/spirit is, so if DN can keep that up for the rest of the season, I am hopeful that we will end on that crucial fourth spot.
Ohhh. On last thing. Despite what some of you said, I thought Saliha%¤&¤ was really good when he was subbed. Maybe DN has finally acknowledge him as being the best choice for RB? (Btw. What is up with almost everyone praising and hyping Sørensen as our RB? He has great potential, but come on, he is still currently worse than Motta. It seems that just because he had some good games in the beginning and because of his age, everyone is loving him. Well.. He is not, and he is a CB too. Forget him, and let him get experience somewhere else than on our first team)

Negatives
What about that double sub? Sissoko killed our game, but maybe there was something I missed? I read that Matri had a cramp, but I sure didn´t notice it!!
Anyway, the Sissoko sub alone is unforgivable.
I read an article today on Goal.com "killing" DN and his 4-4-2, and I somehow agree.
The whole season we have played 9 against 11. Our fullbacks sucks BIG, and I believe that DN at least once should have experienced playing a 3-man defense without FB. (I know that there could be various problems, since Krasic e.g. doesn't track back that often, but playing 2 FB is a waste of space!!)

Why not go Gung-ho, and at least play some attractive football as we did yesterday!

If DN is our man for the future? I think he is the best we can get at this point. Our real issue is our board, who won´t realize that if you don´t invest, you won´t win.

Lastly, I am afraid that yesterdays lose may have ruined all the spirit that was build up for yesterdays match, and that all the positive things we say yesterday, will be a one-time-only:-(

Thanks for listening;-)
good post

as for the cramps, with a forwardline full of injuries, i kinda understand del neri not taking risks, and an exhausted aquilani wasent going to hold on much longer ... he really should work his fitness level up.

442 is the same site that also had an article a while ago about ow del neri was doing a good job and so on, dont trust the website :p

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

Disgusting. Absolutely no way he could have missed it.

Just because we weren't playing well doesn't cross out the fact we are being denied game changing calls. As I said before, how many times have other clubs received points in games they were not stellar? The implication of some of the comments on this forum is that it's ok for other teams to tally up points in similar circumstances, but not for Juventus. Yet another double standard, if the stance of the FIGC towards us was not enough...

Inter have been the masters of this over the past few seasons. Picking up points in games like these make a big difference across an entire season, especially for teams who are competing for the last CL spot in very tight table.

A bad call is a bad call irrespective of the teams position in the standing or context of the match.

This is hardly the first time we have been royally screwed, but because we are playing poorly, some of our fans are dismissive. This is exactly the type of attitude we need to avoid. The complacency of the fans on this topic will come back to bite us in the ass when we are competitive again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The kinda shit that makes your stomach turn. We should prepare a list, alongside incidents that have happened since our arrival in serie A, document in hope somepoint in the future our owners (with balls) could take this further.
My last post was on Tapatalk. Now that I've seen the photo above, it's ridiculous and inexcusable.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Those two things aren't related, we are talking about how we potentially knocked Udinese and Palermo out of stride.

Seems strange how we've played two games in a row against good footballing teams and they have both played below their usual level, yet we take no credit for it. Hmmm...
But the problem here is that we lost those two games. Don't you think it's ridiculous to talk about "taking credit" and claiming we "knocked them off their stride"? Both of these games were a perfect example of a weak team. In one we take the lead and then collapse. In the other one we concede two quick goals and never manage to come back into the game.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Disgusting. That was deliberate handball as well, he moved his hand towards the ball. It should have been a penalty and a straight red card. Zamparini is a twat for claiming it wouldnt have changed the game.

May 22, 2007
The first goal shows everything that pisses me off about Palermo.

I absolutely HATE to think that our performance only improved because Juventus spent the majority of the match losing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)