[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (02/02/2011) (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Isn't painful that the Udine side that defeated us weren't playing their best football yet they managed to win and the Palermo we witnessed last night were not even 50% of the Palermo I've witnessed vs Inter yet we lost 2-1 to them too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Isn't painful that the Udine side that defeated us weren't playing their best football yet they managed to win and the Palermo we witnessed last night were not even 50% of the Palermo I've witnessed vs Inter yet we lost 2-1 to them too.
:agree: They didn't play to their real potential, because they didn't have to.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
:agree: Painful is the right word.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
perhaps their entire gameplay was to lock our flanks down and counter, sacrificing their own gameplan, but since our central line actually doesnt suck, halted this approach untill marchisio gave pastore a free run for the 1-0 and chiellini lost his first header this year, making it 2-0 ?

ah no, its our mediocremidtableteam that is bad at everything with a bad coach so "they played less against us"
some people :sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
TBH Migliaccio's goal was near impossible to defend, the ball in and timing of the run was perfect, his momentum meant he was always going to win that but for fouling.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know it's crazy but maybe we deserve some credit for that.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I know it's crazy but maybe we deserve some credit for that.
I don't think we do. Our play currently is vulnerable and very predictable. Our defense is disorganized, from open play and more importantly set pieces. In form teams like Palermo and Udinese just sit back and capitalize on our mistakes.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Palermo - Juventus Referee Emidio Morganti Could Face Ban After Penalty Lapse
Morganti could be in hot water after Palermo - Juventus controversy...

Head of Italy's referee association (AIA) Marcello Nicchi says Emidio Morganti made mistakes in the Palermo - Juventus clash as football leaders express concern at the situation.

And Morganti, who came under a hornets' storm of criticism from Juventus on Thursday, could be temporarily taken off the Serie A referees list.

Nicchi suggests there could be action against him after he turned down a clear penalty when Cesare Bovo handled the ball inside the box - just hours after Palermo chief Maurizio Zamparini said he hoped for an equal game.

"We are used to it, there are good days and bad days, but it is clear that yesterday things did not go smoothly," Nicchi told Tuttosport.

"Is there any need to recognise it? It's a clear error.

"Will he be stopped? This is down to others. It's the job of the commissioner, not mine."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think we do. Our play currently is vulnerable and very predictable.
Those two things aren't related, we are talking about how we potentially knocked Udinese and Palermo out of stride.

Seems strange how we've played two games in a row against good footballing teams and they have both played below their usual level, yet we take no credit for it. Hmmm...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Exactly, it matters nothing to us.

How they had the gall to give this fuck a Juve game after the Napoli-Juve game is incredible, they are mocking us from FIGC HQ.
It's even worse than appointing Rocchi to officiate Inter's match only 2 rounds after he clearly saw Etoo's headbutt which got the Cameroonian suspended for 3 rounds and he didn't give Eto'o even a yellow. After such a blatant support and mistake one would expect this ref not to be allowed to officiate Inter matches till the end of the season and yet they give him an Inter match 2 rounds after the incident. Even Eto'o was still suspended when Rocchi got to officiate Inter's match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)