[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (02/02/2011) (7 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I was up till 1 am but i fell asleep while studying,m glad i missed the match.

Reading about the loss is much less painfull than watching it live.

If we dont finish in the top four i hope we dont finish among the top 15.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So, they scored on their first two chances, while we didnt have a penalty followed by a clear red card ? nice

matri ? its his first game, he has big nerves, give him a chance plz

del piero.... lets hope toni is back fast so we can field toni-matri, cause this is the year to much for him. terribad
krasic ? the entire palermo defence was about locking down the flanks, because we had bad fullbacks, it seemingly worked
. when grosso was pushing up, we were alot more dangoures.

aqua played a bad game, nuff said

JuveCalcio

Jan 13, 2010
Del Neri should be sacked come seasons end! We have a very good team & a decent manager would not let us slip from 3rd to 8th in a space of a month! Sure we have a pile of injuries & even with Toni, Quag, Iaquinta e.t.c e.t.c out we still should be winning with the side we have. Del neri had a lucky year @ Sampdoria so we appoint him manager. That's all that's missing imo we need a very very good manager.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Del Neri should be sacked come seasons end! We have a very good team & a decent manager would not let us slip from 3rd to 8th in a space of a month! Sure we have a pile of injuries & even with Toni, Quag, Iaquinta e.t.c e.t.c out we still should be winning with the side we have. Del neri had a lucky year @ Sampdoria so we appoint him manager. That's all that's missing imo we need a very very good manager.
We have no real verbal leader in the midfield, thats whats hurting us.
Del neri is usually tactically right, but he needs to give the team a more agressive mentality. if he can do that, we end top4
if he cant, he will face the sack

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Del Neri killed any hope in getting anything from this game with his idiotic double substitutions...
If we can find a great coach now, the we must fire him NOW.
He can't keep destroying the team with his stupid decisions!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
And OK, let's not blame the referee for our pathetic performance...
But I am sure all of you guys want the team to win even when playing ugly! to me there were two clear cut penalities and that could've changed the game completely...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our performance was not pathetic, I simply cannot accept that anyone could watch that game and say we were pathetic.
We were pathetic in many aspects. The defense, as usual. Look how we conceded both goals and then those two chances Pastore and Miccoli missed. Our defenders played dumb and dumber all match long.
Our finishing was also pathetic. From Matri's two clear cut chances, to our long distance shooting. Set pieces were extremely bad too. Not one of them connected with our player iirc.
There was improvement in certain aspects of our game (but only if we compare it with the January performances) but in other aspects we were pathetic, which was enough not to win the match and lose it.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Morganti cost us at least 2 game arleady, fair Toni goal vs. Napoli and yesterday "perfomance"! 1 yellow card for Palermo players?! No penalty, a lot of stupid decisions.....no words..........but That MAtri sub it was pathetic :sergio:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2878745 said:
Morganti cost us at least 2 game arleady, fair Toni goal vs. Napoli and yesterday "perfomance"! 1 yellow card for Palermo players?! No penalty, a lot of stupid decisions.....no words..........but That MAtri sub it was pathetic :sergio:
Who are the referees that we were hard done by so far? Morganti, Damato ...!
As for Matri's substitution, DN said he had a cramp, that's why he took him off :shifty:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We were pathetic in many aspects. The defense, as usual. Look how we conceded both goals and then those two chances Pastore and Miccoli missed. Our defenders played dumb and dumber all match long.
Our finishing was also pathetic. From Matri's two clear cut chances, to our long distance shooting. Set pieces were extremely bad too. Not one of them connected with our player iirc.
There was improvement in certain aspects of our game (but only if we compare it with the January performances) but in other aspects we were pathetic, which was enough not to win the match and lose it.
Well as I said before, when you are playing badly, having your confidence smashed and even getting things go against you then you don't snap out of it by playing superb football, I saw a lot of improvement in our application yet it is written off as pathetic? The defence was shit (at times) because we have shit defenders, but I wonder what people are expecting of us right now? Seems unrealistic.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Del Neri killed any hope in getting anything from this game with his idiotic double substitutions...
If we can find a great coach now, the we must fire him NOW.
He can't keep destroying the team with his stupid decisions!
He has stupid decisions but he also has stupid options sitting on the bench. But yes,I think he should be fired because I'm sure he could do a lot better job even with this squad he has.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's not Moratti anymore. We are treated like a mid-table team that never gets the calls big teams get, simply because we are a mid-table team with no powerful people to influence the authorities.
It's not a question of someone working AGAINST us, it's a question of no-one (powerful enough) working FOR us.
True, your right but moratti's still a prick.

I don't care if I get banned 3 games. - DN
Respect to DN there. We need to keep on moaning and screaming our heads off. Silence aint going to do anything.

I really wonder what the fuck goes on in his training sessions, because we dont seem to be getting any better this season.
:agree: Its Something ive mentioned quite a few times, its really sickening to be playing like this, the whole point of training is to learn and improve not only individual level but as a team, yet we play the same way over and over again. DN should be responsible for this alongside his coaching staff.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If matri indeed had a cramp, its only logical del neri took him off
we dont want ANOTHER injured attacker now dont we.

referee was crap, needs his butplug miccoli blinded him i suppose

we have improved, but not alot.

when are toni and de celgie back ?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
He has stupid decisions but he also has stupid options sitting on the bench. But yes,I think he should be fired because I'm sure he could do a lot better job even with this squad he has.
I agree about the bad options on the bench. But you don't replace a bad player with a worse one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)