[Serie A] Palermo - Juventus (02/02/2011) (5 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Another loss, and more excuses. What's new?! It's 2010 revisited.
not only 2010, 2009 and 08 as well. Every year we start the season with some positives and talk big and then start faltering....I have said time and again...our players should just shut the fuck up about Scudetto even when they are on winning form.

I am starting to wonder if this team is worth supporting......I used to support a true juventus. Now it is just a bunch of fools bringing a bunch of mediocre players in and then all calling themselves Juventus. WHAT A JOKE. FAKE JUVENTUS FAKER THAN MONOPOLY MONEY. every year they say they are building on a project, but why is it that we get worst and worst every year?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I am always very critical of Juventus and even though we have huge holes in this team, we definitely did not deserve to lose today. It is so frustrating watching this team lose though. We really dont have that guy that can make the difference today, like Arsenal (Nasri, Walcott), Barca (Messi), Real (Ronaldo), Chelsea (Drogba), Inter (Eto'o), Milan (Ibra) do and I doubt we'll ever will. It seems we are now a team just like Roma, Napoli or Palermo...just another good team, but not a Champion. In front of the net we are so lost without Quagliarella. Matri today should have scored 3 goals. But I'm still pissed Del Neri took him off...WHY????? We are losing 2-1 and he takes our only pure striker out. Incredible. Then he put Brazzo and Sissoko....WTF????????????? Fire Del Neri now and bring in Spalletti. With Spalletti we will still lose, 'cause this team can't win right now, but at least I dont have to see stupid subs like the ones he did today.

And I can't stand to look at Marotta anymore, what a fkn crooked eye geek. Bring back Moggi now. We all know he didn't buy games, so why he is not back with us yet. With Juventus not taking him back, they are basically admitting their guilt.

AshutoshJuve

Hi, Ashutosh Deshpande!
Mar 13, 2007
I am optimistic though almost all here are uber-paranoid of this season...
maybe a bad patch, but remember we 'were' the same team that defeated the title leaders 2-1 at their den....
i consider this current slack as a bad patch, to say the least, but surely 'what comes arounds goes back around'

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
DUMB NERI, because of his LOSER mentality, which was on full show with his atrocious substitutions, NEEDS TO BE SACKED RIGHT NOW !!!

How the fuck do you replace Matri (who was our best chance to score tonight) and Aqua with Martinez and uselessOKO ???

And he will blame the ref, instead of taking the B L A M E for his lack of match preparation, tactics and coaching ability

I really wonder what the fuck goes on in his training sessions, because we dont seem to be getting any better this season.

The cyclops has to go as well....I cant stand seeing his STUPID face on tv. Someone please guide him out into traffic and just leave him there !!!!! Another LOSER who isnt good enough for our club

Its funny how we keep playing the teams right below us in the standings, and keep getting beat.......Udinese, Palermo, and our next loss will be against Cagliari

8th place finish this season, folks :(

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
i woke up at 04.00 and missed 1st half game , but we looked a better side at the 2nd half , so many chances wasted , and BIG FUCK to that referee :fuck: i lost count how many times we've been fucked with those moratti's moron referees decision that cost us points , holy six that was an obvious sticky ball on his hand by BOVOncullo , tbh we don't deserve to lose , but why the fuck did DelNeri taken off Matri ? :lol2:
while Krasic had a tight game which been surrounded by 100 players everytime he gets the ball , we need to play smarter and find the new solution to gets Krasic free.
another good performance by Marchisio :tup:
i also noticed the main problem of our bad performance post winter break is no flair nor creativity between midfield and attacker , i'm sick of those long ball , so monotone and boring , Defense despite being conceded lately i see some big improvement seriously , Del Piero can do magic sure , but you can't let him do the magic around , Del Neri better finds out the solution as soon as possible because i think once we get back on the track we would easily finish in the big 4 .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Morganti shouldn't even be refereeing Serie B.

Anyone finding excuses for Matri's disastrous finishing should just jog on and save it for himself.

Del Piero, Aquilani, Krasic the ones you would expect them to change the game were garbage.

Grygera and Grosso, the ideal perfection of having full-back. I don't know why they exist.

Chiellini still needs a lot and a lot and a lot like I said hundreds times before to become one of the best let alone the best defender.

You know you have the worst luck when Delio Rossi says you deserved a penalty.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But but but... he was too busy concentrating on getting in the right positions. Give him time and the goals will come, he's a fantastic signing! :confused:
And you know what's worse? When they say he finds himself in the right position, what's the use/benefit/credit finding yourself in the right position if you can't finish 1 on 1 against the keeper or missing other easy sitters?

I don't enjoy finding right positions, I enjoy watching goals.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
But but but... he was too busy concentrating on getting in the right positions. Give him time and the goals will come, he's a fantastic signing! :confused:
These were TOO many chances ,man .Such a poor finishing is not something new here so if he turns such chances into goals that would be new.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I am always very critical of Juventus and even though we have huge holes in this team, we definitely did not deserve to lose today. It is so frustrating watching this team lose though. We really dont have that guy that can make the difference today, like Arsenal (Nasri, Walcott), Barca (Messi), Real (Ronaldo), Chelsea (Drogba), Inter (Eto'o), Milan (Ibra) do and I doubt we'll ever will.
:shifty: Are you actually paid to promote this guy or something? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)